Ngao Ah Soak (Exact)

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
I super miss you too! I'll be starting this in a few mins and i'll let you know how i like it lmao
lol i couldnt restrain myself the teasers for this was just too good. this lakorn kind of reminds me of the one with willy and joy s where willy had to take care of his twin brothers child and they lived in Burma i think lol...
Tina lmao i have to pretend its not pong. pong annoys me lmao i know i know theres a lot of you out there who likes him but i just dont like the attitiude feeling i'm getting off of him lmao. but dont worry girl it will be the same effect lmao. half way through this i'll be asking myself why i dont like him and watch i'll even become a fan lmao..gawd! hahaha
She writes I'm innocent :p
You know what i think im going to make a faq's page of things we should know about ngao asoke lol

chngnsch

sarNie Juvenile
thanks for the translation.

Man, I am thinking about making banners again... Just for ngao asoke. lol

little

sarNie Adult
i like it and all but i just wanted pee to be stronger and defend herself. i hate wee character she over act it plus kedchai character. i skipped lots of part lately cant stand pee weak character. i feel like the old version pee is much stronger and jamie wasnt that bad and over do it. This one wee is and kedchai is so annoying i skipped lots on their parts. but i still want to know the ending

sajenna

sarNie Oldmaid
:yahoo: my stupid internet works again!!!! :yahoo:
miss you girls. today's episode seems very good, can't wait!!!!

sajenna

sarNie Oldmaid
Im guessing because he accused her of locking herself in that storage hut to get attention =/
keke, he's so dumb! a thai lakorn p'ek in all his splendor! i wonder why p'eks are always dumbs and stupid??? their hotness doesn't forgive all...

edit: sorry for the spam :lol: i'm a little late on my posts

smile1026

sarNie Egg
Monthai is very possessive to piachat.. he don't want another guy to talk her or near her:) he so so deep in love 2 paichat :wub: :wub: I hate Vichada, she such a bitch and don' t like her image :rolleyes: :rolleyes: how many episode dis drama? Tnxs

Kelly

man i can't wait for todays epi...it's going to be so good...good morning...
i really want to see him fight! he is going to look so hot!