Ngao Ah Soak (Exact)

Kelly

i think that Keitchai guy is not bad he just really like viyada...but still he is very weird and kinda a pervert!
hehe i think i just changed my mind about him not being that bad!

Edit: yea page 90...almost 100 just 10 more pages!
come on Ngao Ah soak peeps!

tina

sarNie Hatchling
Today's episode was great! Loved Pong coming in to save Pueng and everything.... He is such a hottie...and damn she's such a beauty! Love her eyes and innocent look. Looking forward to more episodes - more hot scenes between the two that is.

sh3lli3sh3ll

sarNie Juvenile
i think that Keitchai guy is not bad he just really like viyada...but still he is very weird and kinda a pervert!
hehe i think i just changed my mind about him not being that bad!
Edit: yea page 90...almost 100 just 10 more pages!
come on Ngao Ah soak peeps!
haha ya i agree keitchai is a weird character.

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Keitchai doesn't really like Viyada he is just doing all of this to her because she disrespected him by giving his necklace to a dog

Raiya

sarNie Adult
hi ladies!

i've rewatched my fave scenes at least 3 or 4 times!

the old version was good too i liked it bc that monthai was always trying to kiss and hug bpee, dude was like after her the instant he met her...he fell for her hard!!!

oooh i might have to rewatch it so i can get my ngao asoke fix for tonight :lol:

kjc1994

sarNie Oldmaid
haha!!! im gonna rewatch the original version AGAIN hehe
i got my mom and sister hooked now they wanna see the old version!

Haha I got my mom hooked she was watching Teung Rai Gor Ruk one day and Ngao Askoke was on and she like I'll just watch it since it came earlier then usual and then it was the kiss scene day and thats what got her hooked haha. Because she would just always watch bits of it. (Not the good parts though she would always watch the parts where Vi hits Bpie :p) and that one day she was like laughing and everything cause of the kiss and faint haha.

Raiya

sarNie Adult
Haha I got my mom hooked she was watching Teung Rai Gor Ruk one day and Ngao Askoke was on and she like I'll just watch it since it came earlier then usual and then it was the kiss scene day and thats what got her hooked haha. Because she would just always watch bits of it. (Not the good parts though she would always watch the parts where Vi hits Bpie :p ) and that one day she was like laughing and everything cause of the kiss and faint haha.
that's such a good scene...i know it got a lot of people's attention...i know all of us who have been following this lakorn were like waiting and wating for it but it's a big hit on YT as well!

that part has a lot of views, i know bc i watched it like 5 times already LOL!

Kelly

that's such a good scene...i know it got a lot of people's attention...i know all of us who have been following this lakorn were like waiting and wating for it but it's a big hit on YT as well!

that part has a lot of views, i know bc i watched it like 5 times already LOL!
haha me too i watch it so many times i can't even remember!

sh3lli3sh3ll

sarNie Juvenile
im so excited for all the MVs and fanfics!
never read any so ill make sure if its anywhere on the lines of ngao asoke ill start hehe