Ngao Ah Soak (Exact)

vania215

sarNie Egg
from wat everyone's been saying she's 17-19 y/o...kinda young..she's lucky to act with an older actor..him too to say the least.. :D

Kelly

i everyone i'm back!
just woke up and guess what i had a dream about PONG but i can't remember anything....
i only remembe that he was in it! o'well better luck next time for me!

but i can't wait till tomorrow! can't wait to see his face when he sees Peung in the fire!
it's going to be so lovely!

sarN

sarNie Granny
sooo young....is it me or does she have big boob ? ... :eek: and when pong hug her and stuff ..i was like **!!!!!!**

vania215

sarNie Egg
sooo young....is it me or does she have big boob ? ... :eek: and when pong hug her and stuff ..i was like **!!!!!!**

OMG...we're thinking alike...totally was thinking the same thing...sometimes u can see that he realizes he is touching and u can see that he goes and tries to grab her hands to block them..I thought that was funny. ^_^

Raiya

sarNie Adult
Sorry Tina! I just wanted to share the pics! Double posts of hot ngao asoke pics are okay right?!

^^LOL Sarn! Are you saying Peung has big boobs too?! I kind of noticed that too but I wasn't sure if it was just my eyes :unsure:

Sajena! Your boyfriend should understand...I have told my man that he needs to wait until I finish all my shows too...he has the same questions too! Boys...they just don't get it! :lol:

sarN

sarNie Granny
she have big boob and when he hugs her ...hahahaa...it like a flat tire in his arm ...it soo...wild somehow . no wonder he can't keep his hand off from her hahaha..and her make up is too much but it kind of cute now ....cuz she alway look BLUSHED

Raiya

sarNie Adult
yep at first i thought her makeup was a bit much but i thought oh well she's still cute! I'm totally used to it now!

neverendings

sarNie Hatchling
hahaha...you have very good eyes and good observation. Their sweet scene just blew me away. i don't even pay attention to whether she has 2 hills or flat :lol: but let me see it again since you point it out.

sarN

sarNie Granny
another funnie scene ...in eps 15 when she have flash back of the "kiss" HAHAHAHA she have a slight smile...HAHA ..she know she like it toooOOO....*joop*