Ngao Ah Soak (Exact)

neverendings

sarNie Hatchling
i just got off sarnworld...go to youtube & watch ep. 15...now i come back & see lots of comments already. How excited! How cute is that the more Peung tries to get away from P'Pong, the more he wants to get closer to her...It's like inside his head he wants to say to her, "COME HERE BABI" :lol: :lol:

peung needs to be stronger a little. :arrg: her fighting move is like dusting or scratching to him. But i guess that makes him love her even more :kiss:lol

Raiya

sarNie Adult
Okay last comment...I think...gotta go to dinner now...

Yep agree with you on Peung needing to be stronger..but I love that basket scene..LOL she is totally trying to keep her distance from him and he's like "you are not getting away from me that easily"! :lol:

sajenna

sarNie Oldmaid
i just got off sarnworld...go to youtube & watch ep. 15...now i come back & see lots of comments already. How excited! How cute is that the more Peung tries to get away from P'Pong, the more he wants to get closer to her...It's like inside his head he wants to say to her, "COME HERE BABI" :lol: :lol:

peung needs to be stronger a little. :arrg: her fighting move is like dusting or scratching to him. But i guess that makes him love her even more :kiss:lol
monthai loves sweet girl, i mean with him, viyada plays as a sweet young lady. i don't know how to explain it...

Raiya

sarNie Adult
Okay maybe that wasn't my last post lol...

Yep 14 and 15 were really good...I hope they keep the momentum alive...
so far ever since Monthai and Pbee met for the first time I have been hooked.

I'm crossing my fingers they don't dissapoint me!

maijune

SarNie Adult
i'm so addicted to this lakorn and love pong & peung most...loved all scenes of them...they are so damn cute together....can't wait for ep 16...

just love when monthai was hell of jeolous of pee when she is with other guys...

sajenna

sarNie Oldmaid
sorry i spam
you know what? my boyfriend is so jealous cause i need to come back home when "ngao asoke" is airing or 1 hour later. he always asks me what i have to do and i say that i have a rdv (meeting) with this thread and pong :lol:

sajenna

sarNie Oldmaid
really and he said
_ do you understand?
_ no
_ if you don't why do you watch it?
_ it's so good, i need to watch it.

poor boyfriend, he has to watch ngao asoke if he wants to be with me. he should be happy, no pong friday, saturday and sunday;lol. why men are so mean??? he could understand my addiction, no?

sh3lli3sh3ll

sarNie Juvenile
wow gone for like an hour and you girls are keeping the thread alive!! yay
haha at least your boyfriend is willing to sit and watch with you hehe

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
goodness the thread flew freaking 30 pages...good job girls! lol

Episode 14 and 15 were so cute/ sweet...ah..the kiss was fake..but reallie cute..i love both of their reactions afterwards...Mon's reaction was like..did i just do tat?...lol...and 15..i like the bed scene..the piano music made the scene so romantic...

Pong is so hot!!