Ngao Ah Soak (Exact)

sh3lli3sh3ll

sarNie Juvenile
i know almost caught up soo close....hehe
i hope that some of the truth about vee finally come out....
and that monthai really see how she is...
but then i dont want any of that to happen cuz itll mean we're nearing the end

**yay my first page today!

dorky_vang

sarNie Adult
Lol..Ur Funny..
Anyway Yea like u say..its gonna be near the end when they knoe about the stuff n pro.. i don't wantit to end u knoe

yaso

sarNie Fansubber
beep im so pissed off i could slap monthai right now.
she asks him why when he tells her she cant mess with any other guy he answers
"because you are viyada's servant or people and I dont want her to have a bad reputation because of you."
LOL but then i thought about it and then why would he say "any other guy except for me" lol

and when his mom asked him "or do you love her?"
he qoes quiet and then answers "how can i im with viyada"
his mom also told him that if she see's them touched again or if he physically touch her again she gonna consider they in love :loool:
thanks for translating that part Tina...awesome...i know what a cop out! Monthai is so not ready to admit his feelings...hmpf...ahaha...love the "you broke the rule" part...you can so see Monthai just wants to laugh out and say, "rules? i don't let rules stop me!" hehehehe :p

gosh so fast...5 pages since i last posted! well, keep it up ladies!

yaso

sarNie Fansubber
im like addicted....i cant wait for it to air....it needs to air longer.....lolz...hehe
that's what i'm thinking too...episode need to be a bit longer...man...more Pong and Peung screen time...hehehe :p...

and i guess we should talk about Paa and Nu too...i'm so glad that he didn't get beat up...just restrained from going after Paa...

yaso

sarNie Fansubber
and in the spirit of spamming...i just wanted to add a few more thoughts about Paa and Nu...gosh, the classic car driving away scene...so heartbreaking...hehehe

but what i don't get is why send her to Bangkok...uh Nu's mom lives there...duh...dude could so go after her...and from the preview looks like he did...but even his mom disapproves...oh, let them love! hehehe...such a classic obstacle...elope i say...so to Nu and Paa i say..."AJA, AJA, FIGHTING!"...the audience understands...hehehehe...:p

yaso

sarNie Fansubber
oh and must comment on Monthai's expression when he heard Bie was in the fire...gosh...so worried and so concerned ^_^...i LOVE it! but darn it, i hope that isnt' the last part of tomorrow's episode...that would be such a major cliffhanger...argh...i'd hate the PD's for doing that! :eek:

sh3lli3sh3ll

sarNie Juvenile
ya seriously...
but i have a feeling it wont be in the end cuz bie is already locked in there at the end of episode 15
but yes his expression!
ohh tomorrow gonna be a good day

yaso

sarNie Fansubber
don't mind me today, girls. I'm just going to be a lurker and linger behind the shadows in the dark..
why lurk and linger in the darkness? c'mon join us in great conversation about Pong and Peung and Ngao Asoke! hehehe...tell me how disappointed you were when Monthai copped out and didn't tell Bie the truth why he was claiming her for himself...and how utterly disappointed you were that Monthai couldn't even chalk up to the fact that he has some unknow growing feelings for Bie...hmpf...

ah, and tell me how giddy you were when Bie (in such a girly moment) totally reminisced about the kiss...such a contradiction to her good girl image...she was so enjoying remembering the kiss...hehehe...such a girl...:p

kjc1994

sarNie Oldmaid
Yep his face when he heard she was locked up in there :eek:
So worried hehe.
Gosh I'm really addicted to this lakorn haha. I haven't been hooked to a lakorn since JLR. haha

yaso

sarNie Fansubber
Hello can't wait till tomorrow when Monthai saves Pbie :wub:
Well I'm guessing he will at least hehe
i know...i think he's gonna save her too...but what is w/ Pong and his characters' tendencies to say save girls locked in rooms either on fire or fuming w/ chemicals...like how Pong's character saved Bee N.'s character in that one lakorn where her mom (who is playing Monthai's mom) and her have been separated from her father...you know where Pong's mom was the gold-digger...ah, saving girls...for Pong, it's a full time JOB! hehehe :p

yaso

sarNie Fansubber
Yep his face when he heard she was locked up in there :eek:
So worried hehe.
Gosh I'm really addicted to this lakorn haha. I haven't been hooked to a lakorn since JLR. haha
it has been a while for me too...i wonder how i'll be when this is over...going through major w/drawl probably...hehehe :p

kjc1994

sarNie Oldmaid
i know...i think he's gonna save her too...but what is w/ Pong and his characters' tendencies to say save girls locked in rooms either on fire or fuming w/ chemicals...like how Pong's character saved Bee N.'s character in that one lakorn where her mom (who is playing Monthai's mom) and her have been separated from her father...you know where Pong's mom was the gold-digger...ah, saving girls...for Pong, it's a full time JOB! hehehe :p
Oh yeah Taley Rissaya

yaso

sarNie Fansubber
ooo...and i must comment...that although Keitchai does bug me...i loved his line..."love?...this isn't love, it's a game"...yeah...hmm...w/ Wi, it is a game! Bie was trying to be nice and all, nicely saying that Wi did not love Keitchai (again disappointed that a crazy Wi didn't even have the balls, as crazy as she is, to go break it off w/ him herself)...Wi so sent Bie to do her dirty work...to break up w/ the guy...man! as in the line from "WANTED"..."you send a sheep to do a wolf's job"...tsk, tsk Wi! :p

lady0fdarkness

Professional Lakorn Watcher
why lurk and linger in the darkness? c'mon join us in great conversation about Pong and Peung and Ngao Asoke! hehehe...tell me how disappointed you were when Monthai copped out and didn't tell Bie the truth why he was claiming her for himself...and how utterly disappointed you were that Monthai couldn't even chalk up to the fact that he has some unknow growing feelings for Bie...hmpf...

ah, and tell me how giddy you were when Bie (in such a girly moment) totally reminisced about the kiss...such a contradiction to her good girl image...she was so enjoying remembering the kiss...hehehe...such a girl... :p
girl.. that's why I'm just lurking... I'm utterly disappointed..

I'm not just giddy.. I'm tormented by the thought of his soft strong lips.