Ngao Ah Soak (Exact)

lady0fdarkness

Professional Lakorn Watcher
^^ I am so glad I jumped on the wagon. I'm going to take it slow and watch 1 episode per day. lol.. I've been known to finish a whole lakorn in one day.

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
LOL. I've never finished a whole lakorn ever, the least takes me 2 days.

Anyways, Yay more fans are watching this lakorn :D

yaso

sarNie Fansubber
^__o ditto i feel ya lol this the most active i been in a lakorn thread for awhile lol i am like constantly checking back for this thread lmao
well, KhoOnxNouxWanxJai you got me beat! i check a lot too...but w/ my long wrap up post after each episode...i thought i should try to hold back a bit...hehehe...well keep checking in...i will be too...new posts makes this thread and watching Ngao Asoke so much fun...can't believe this thread jumped 3 pages since i last posted...ah love the excitement around this lakorn!

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Yay! It's the morning ho :blush: w did my ladies and gentlemen sleep last night? ready for today's episode? LOL :p This is what we have to look forward too!!

:wub: :blush:

sabrinajenn

sarNie Juvenile
I sort of watched today's episode live. Everytime I would check the player it would be on Wiyada so I would go back and do other stuff. lol I guess I missed the kissing on the neck scene. Episode ended w/ Mon saying its time for Bie to leave the house. Preview showed Bie telling Mon's mom and the mom throwing a fit/acting crazy cause she don't want Bie to go. Also Wiyada's trying to poison Mon's mom. So evil. And the 2nd couple w/ Mod, they want to get engaged to marry, but the parents are so against it.

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
^__^ yeah I watched it too lol i tried to record the live version but it wasn't cooperating with me lols. LOL Keitchai went looking for Viayda at home and told her servant she was gonna slap her like a servant lmao... I was like desperate mofo The old Keitchai was way more suave and polite towards people even Viyada and her evil ways

sajenna

sarNie Oldmaid
^__^ yeah I watched it too lol i tried to record the live version but it wasn't cooperating with me lols. LOL Keitchai went looking for Viayda at home and told her servant she was gonna slap her like a servant lmao... I was like desperate mofo The old Keitchai was way more suave and polite towards people even Viyada and her evil ways
ow? ok. and what about the scene??? is it good? is pong very agressive? is pie crying????

jaemin

sarNie Hatchling
We're actually working on subbing it right now :p lol heheh P team... but I derno Im not particularly fond of Pueng yet .. shes ok but not very great to me yet but she'll improve ^_^_
It's great you guys are subbing it right now. For Peung, her acting skill is strictly ok but I tend to love her look more. She reminds me of Horikita Maki, one of my favourite Japanese actresses. Both have that sweet innocent look I enjoy seeing. By the way, I noticed Peung's eyes are quite big comparing to other Thai actresses I have seen.

I still can't download the new episode since Filefront always gives me a hard time whenever I want to download the files from this site. Anyway, thanks a lot for updating new episodes for us, KhoOnxNouxWanxJai!

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Real Episode 12 is up! LOL and today's episode Monthai starts to show some annoyance in his expression towards Viayda .. she makes a big deal over a freaking book lol and yeah next week pah and nu want to get engaged but her parents are opposed...