Ngao Ah Soak (Exact)

yaso

sarNie Fansubber
the fulgy guy who sort of "rapes" Wi was in Noon S. and Tye's lastest lakorn. he played Noon's ex...who came to ask for his ring back...dude's alright...but then again, i did just fastforward through his parts...and i agree Wi is so annoying...the best n'rais are the ones who are sneaky and you don't see them coming...Wi is so over the top...i think Jamie's Wi was way better (as much as i do like the remake)...Jamie's Wi was devious...and she usually knew what was up...ready to make the next move...this new Wi, let's things happen and then pouts about them...or takes it out on Bie...but the story does need a n'rai...even if she over does it...

as for tomorrow's episode...it does look sad...and the down side is i can't fastforward Wi's scenes w/o possibly missing a Monthai and Bie scene...darn it...well, hopefully it'll move the plot forward...hope it's not just a slapfest for Wi and Bie...

Raiya

sarNie Adult
yes yes i too hate it when they make the n'rai super dumb but what can we do we love thai lakorns so its comes with the territory LOL!

hopefully tomorrow is not too sad and Wi won't be super slap happy but i know that thursday's epi will have to be good bc they will have to keep us viewers hanging...like always! :lol:

it's almost wednesday! i wish i could stay up and stream it but gotta wake up early for work tomorrow AND badarn jai is also on! woot woot two good ones in one day hooray!!! i deff won't be working much tomorrow! gotta run home and DL my next episodes ahahaha!

thanks again tina for all the screen caps and comments!!! you make me giddy just by posting all the good parts!

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
love Pong in here. he play his character very well. this character match him a lot. he look charming+cute+handsome in here. but nang aek. my gosh! her acting is bad. stiff. motionless. her mouth is like always open,spreading very unattractive. i like Ae more. she acts way better.but i like Pong more than Eakarat. so far this version has less hugging+kissing than the old version. nang aek character is annoying, she talks back to pra aek but let the nang rai walk over her. so weird. would be better if they get nang aek that can act better for Pong than this girl though.

sabrinajenn

sarNie Juvenile
I was going to try to watch this lakorn when it finished so I wouldn't have to wait for episodes. But I caved when I was bored and started watching anyways. Pong is hot. Love him in these roles. Peung is ok. When I saw the teasers, she was one of the reasons why I wanted to wait to watch the whole thing. Her acting isn't all that great and the way she speaks annoys the heck out of me. She speaks so slow when she's speaking I guess how a polite, Thai girl is supposed to back then. But it makes me want to slap her. lol She did sound better when she was speaking w/ Manward though.

I read the summary of the lakorn on sanook, even though I watched the Ae ver. Looking forward to more jealous scenes. Even though I love the cute touchy feely scenes, I like it even better when the p'ek gets all jealous.

Some mornings I even watch the episodes live. :lol:

tye-niranh

sarNie Adult
This lakorn is so good! The only one I'm watching right now. I like Pueng a lot. First time seeing her but she's totally adorable! The expressions on her face is priceless!!! Can't wait till Pong finds out the truth.

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
i woked up early to try and catch it live but im lazy to stream it lmao; i'll wait till it air

sabrinajenn

sarNie Juvenile
I watched today's episode live. Well sort of cause I was cutting perfs out of music shows and Wiyada was annoying to the ears. So I kept on muting the player. Mon's mom spitting out and making that chew thing fall on Wi was funny. The chew thing I mean is that stuff older woman chew, yahm, w/ the leaves and stuff. Anyways Mon's dense. What good person would try to hit the servants. She didn't really just try, she actually hit them. And you can't really argue she was justified in it cause the servants thought she was a crazy person and tried to get her out of the grounds. A good person (who Mon think Wi is that has been loyal & good to him all these years) would not beat on the servants and scream like a banshee. But at least we see Mon question Wi as a person in his head when Wi makes Bie knop to her at her feet.
Oh yeah episode started off w/ Bie telling Mon's mom she's not Wi. And of course Mon's mom doesn't care cause she loves Bie for taking care of her and she knew already. Mon was like pissed to see his mom still doting on Bie. He prob thought she would go psycho on her and start treating Bie badly. lol

There was other stuff, but yeah I was distracted by Tae Yang.

lady0fdarkness

Professional Lakorn Watcher
^^ Thanks Tina... I'm usually slow at joining lakorn threads.. lol... I think I spend too much time in the fanfic thread that I am neglecting my beloved lakorns. That's it.. gotta have balance! I wonder if they got this lakorn on YT? I usual watch them there... my computer to slow to download anything... and I don;t think I'll ever catch it streaming live.

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Today's Episode Viyada got her ass kicked by the servants :loool:
Pei is getting so freaking annoying... They should have let Peemai play Viyada as much as I want peemai to be nang ek she would be a good viyada ^__^

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
This week no cute scenes cause of Veeyada but next week heheehe ^__^

I didn't want to cap anything in today's episode because no cute scenes cept for between manward and pongin

sajenna

sarNie Oldmaid
i love those caps, love when the p'ek is agressive. yes, i know i'm a pervert, lol. omg, pong is so hot in this lakorn! he's better than in the one with bee namthip and kong saharat, don't remember the title...

dorky_vang

sarNie Adult
Lamo*...
Yea..Is It Meh Or LIke The NA Rai Is So Over The Top..LIKE sHe Doesn't Need To Make That nosie I Mean Everytime she yell Im LIke Yack

Kelly

just got done watching epi 11 it was alright...no cute parts in this epi!
but i can't wait till the next epi!

teeRuk

^^YuMMy^^
gosh..im sooooo enjoying this lakorn..as always Pong is just "aHHHHHHHHHHHHHH" sooo hott!! i havent been able to watch any other lakorns since SB ended=[

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Rawwwwwwr I can't wait till the end lol when Monthai tells everyone "the day you say that my mother started screaming again Bpieyachat was in my arms all night!" jlkdsfls LOL

yaso

sarNie Fansubber
ah...finally got a chance to finish watching ep 11...like most of you, i agree it was ok...not too many scenes w/ Monthai and Bie alone...but i did discover that there are other couples that i like to watch besides them...like...

Monthai's mom and her friend (who i have been refering to as the head servant lady)...they are just too funny, backing each other up in hating on Wi...when Wi tells that whole lie about not being able to come sooner b/c her mom was ill...Monthai's mom pretends to understand while her friend totally gives Wi a hard time...together they undercut Wi...and then when they praise Bie...they praise her together...awesome...hating on someone isn't as much fun when you do it alone...so glad that they both are doing it together :p...i know i'm evil...hehehehe...j/k

and the second couple is...the two servants of course...they are so funny too :D...the older one takes charge and physically tries to get Wi to leave...and the other one...i just love how she calls Wi crazy...over and over again...so funny. i admit this scene did go on longer than necessary, but as i fastforwarded through, there were some pretty hilarious bits. i love how they were so shocked that Bie was not Wi..."what, but what about this pretty one"...the older servant asks...yeah, we're all thinking that too, Wi over Bie? huh? :huh:

well, at least there was a move towards Monthai seeing the differences btwn Wi and Bie...again through Pong's wonderful facial expressions...love the look on his face when he sees how Wi freaks out after his mom spits the beatle nut juice on her :lol:...and how Bie is so willing to have his mom spit out the nut in Bie's hand...(ok, the mom and her friend do make the difference a bit obvious...but hey dude saw it for himself too...) and i do love how subtle Pong's expression was when he sees Bie apologize at Wi's feet...he looks almost moved that she would actually do it...moved not to the point of realizing the truth, but enough for us to notice...and i loved all his sly looks at Bie...like even though he was w/ Wi, he was using her to make Bie jealous...don't worry Monthai, you'll realize what you're doing soon. ^_^

as for Bie, it was a sad episode for her...though she doesn't like to be man handled by Monthai, she does love him and i felt for the girl...he loves Monthai even w/ his dense flaws...i wanted her to be tougher and surpress abit of her longing for him...but eh we needed some kind of sign that she does like him...i felt especially bad for her when Wi makes Bie reveal her true status in life...girl is humiliated in front of the servants who thought so highly of her...Bie may not have a lot of courage to face Wi, but she does have pride...

ok, so i've gone on long enough...hope tomorrow's episode is better...there is at least one promising scene btwn Monthai and Bie...but then again, there is more slapping...oh well until tomorrow!