Ngao Ah Soak (Exact)

yaso

sarNie Fansubber
thanks KaylaC for the answer...that so makes sense that it would send him off the deep end...guess...that's another point for Bie...see, see, isn't she getting more and more defiant towards Monthai...LOVE it...you can tell it is driving him nuts!

oh and i think it's great that so many sarnies here are willing to give Pueng a chance...it's one of her first...and so far so good...i don't mind her...she and Pong seem to have chemistry...and yeah like someone said...we need new n'eks who aren't so rail thin... :p

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
Yeah Pueng is the first of few nang'ek that is the perfect figure not too big or too thin :D

I know Pong and Pueng totally have chemistry offscreen and onscreen! Tee-Hee.

Oh those caps from episode10 is too lovable, Haha!

P'Tina do you know who will be subbing this lakorn??

Raiya

sarNie Adult
yeah...i agree...i do like her...she's growing on me...i guess i like Pong's Monthai and the story so much...i overlooked her acting...oh well, give the girl a break...we all got to start somewhere...and so far not too bad...enough that i can forgive...i'm not too much of a demanding viewer...the story just has to be good...and so far it is...besides, i'm having so much fun noticing all of Pong's expressions...
Yep she totally grew on me! I like her now! Yes Pong's expressions say it all!!! I love it!

She is adorable! Her face is like a doll. And she looks even better with her hair down.

And Pong so jealosu. He's so falling for her against his will. Can't wait for tomorrow!
He's so super jealous! I thought in epi 10 I heard the mom and head servant lady say "heung" but I my audio wasn't that great so I'm not sure! Oh well he was acting all crazy about it LOL! I agree about her hair...looks better down!

thanks KaylaC for the answer...that so makes sense that it would send him off the deep end...guess...that's another point for Bie...see, see, isn't she getting more and more defiant towards Monthai...LOVE it...you can tell it is driving him nuts!

oh and i think it's great that so many sarnies here are willing to give Pueng a chance...it's one of her first...and so far so good...i don't mind her...she and Pong seem to have chemistry...and yeah like someone said...we need new n'eks who aren't so rail thin... :p
Hahahaha he's totally going nuts because she has the upper hand in this episode! Thanks KaylaC for the info! Makes sense now! Totally rooting for Peung now! Epi 11 looks sad though...Ewww Wiyada is coming back into picture ugh!

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
I seriously can't stand Pei :rolleyes: She over re-acts too much!

I didn't hate her in the first lakorn Pleng Pah Fah Lorm Dao I saw her although she was n'rai but as she became n'rai more and more it got annoying.

Raiya

sarNie Adult
I seriously can't stand Pei :rolleyes: She over re-acts too much!

I didn't hate her in the first lakorn Pleng Pah Fah Lorm Dao I saw her although she was n'rai but as she became n'rai more and more it got annoying.
Are you talking about the girl that plays Wiyada? Parnward Hemmanee? If so I totally agree! She bugs the heck out of me and I can't stand to see her on screen...ugh she needs to be pushed into a ditch or something!

Overacting is an understatement for her! She doesn't even make a good n'rai! Oh well, I'm watching this for Pong and Peung...my new super cute couple :wub: woo hoo!

Raiya

sarNie Adult
Pei was ok in Pluerng Payu :wub:
Yes! I agree I just saw her again in PP and I was like is that her??! I couldn't believe it! Without the crazy outfits and heavy makeup...she's quite alright!

Its just her character in NA is super annoying! Oh well I still super love the lakorn!

I want to be giddy again for all the cute scenes between Pong and Peung!!!

numfon

sarNie Adult
Puey is FUNNY!! she cracks me up so much.. i think she's supposed to be super "gra-dae" and "dtaw-lae" in this lakon. haha

on the other hand, that frickin Tuk gai.. the guy that slept with Puey.. i don't PERSONALLY know him.. but as a viewer, i HIGHLY want someone to kick him in the face. i dislike him with a passion. his laugh, his smile and his face pisses me off so bad. ...why is he even in this acting biz again? :huh:

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Man they should have gotten someone else to play keitchai .. i mean Em could have been Keitchai .. because in the old version Keitchai's character was more serious ... and Tuk is like so freaking comedic looking ...

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
Dang, Pei was in Pluerng Payu? How did I miss that, LOL. I didn't even notice her or that she was in it. Haha. I know the guy the slept with Pei, he's fugly! Looks familair but don't remember where I saw him other than this lakorn.

jeanie

sarNie Adult
I like Pueng and I like her as Peeyachat but I'm not sure why. She's not all that pretty (more on the cute side) and she's definitely Ms. Dead Eyes. Maybe it's Pong and the story itself because when her and Pong are together onscreen they make me smile.