Ngao Ah Soak (Exact)

yaso

sarNie Fansubber
slaves...wow...that's a strong word...was Fang technically a slave? i think that slavery was abolished in Thailand way before the time period of this lakorn...but i could be wrong...i thought Fang's character was just a servant...anyhow, Monthai's mom likes Bie b/c Bie came to take care of her...in place of Wi...Bie promised to stay w/ her even if Monthai did not return to Thailand...and b/c Monthai's mom was a bit crazy and insecure, she kind of latched onto that idea...and just really started to like Bie...guess Bie was the first person who, in a long time, took care and listened to Monthai's mom...

even though Bie is technically at the status of servant, i like to think Monthai's mom learned from her mistake and maybe tried to stop judging people by status...and having Wi (who she saw as good) turn her nose up at her, Monthai's mom surprising learned how compassionate someone w/ lower status can be...and ended up likimg Bie...that will do that to people...guess Monthai's mom learned that lesson!

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
holy shiet i wasn't here for 2 days and 3 pages already flew by. aha dat tv pool clip was funnyyyyyy but now i'm sad. how come they didn't go to da set of athithaan rak? i so sad

maijune

SarNie Adult
yeah me too....i love this lakorn so much....they are the cutest couple ever....don't want this lakorn to end so soon but at the same time also wants monthai to know the truth of everything so yeah....love every scenes of monthai and peeyacha....pong is so hot in here....

nophankh

sarNie Adult
I've lost interest in this lakorn. They should have chosen a better nang'ek. Pong as Monthai is superb but you need two to tango. Peung needs to horn her acting skills before she gets nang'ek roles. She should be playing supporting roles.

u00htg2

sarNie Hatchling
I think n'ek is cute. I had reservations about her in the beginning, but she completely won me over. And the relationship between n'ek and p'ek is soooo adorable. I'm giggling like mad everytime they're together. . .

Raiya

sarNie Adult
I just finished episode 9...can't wait to see Monthai get jealous over who brings Piyachat home!!! I really like all the cute scenes between the two of them...they have won me over...I think its mostly Pong...LOL I want to touch him too ahahahah :lol:

karen_moo

sarNie Adult
Yeah i kinna agree, they coulda chosen a better one for this role. then it would be wayyy better =) but i'm still liking it right now. hehe ;D

Kelly

slaves...wow...that's a strong word...was Fang technically a slave? i think that slavery was abolished in Thailand way before the time period of this lakorn...but i could be wrong...i thought Fang's character was just a servant...anyhow, Monthai's mom likes Bie b/c Bie came to take care of her...in place of Wi...Bie promised to stay w/ her even if Monthai did not return to Thailand...and b/c Monthai's mom was a bit crazy and insecure, she kind of latched onto that idea...and just really started to like Bie...guess Bie was the first person who, in a long time, took care and listened to Monthai's mom...

even though Bie is technically at the status of servant, i like to think Monthai's mom learned from her mistake and maybe tried to stop judging people by status...and having Wi (who she saw as good) turn her nose up at her, Monthai's mom surprising learned how compassionate someone w/ lower status can be...and ended up likimg Bie...that will do that to people...guess Monthai's mom learned that lesson!
hehe ok slave is a strong word...my bad....
but thanks now i kinda understand it more!

masusanlee

sarNie Hatchling
gosh, i'm so into this lakorn too!!! i just LOVE the whole storyline and PONG especially!! and yes, i guess i understand all of you who don't really like the n'ek because of her acting skill.. she could do better, but i still like her.. she has that innocent face and she's pretty too! i can't wait until the next episode!

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
Alot of you who are watching this lakorn don't seem to like Pueng, LOL.

At first I didn't think she was ready for nang'ek role since this is my first time seeing her in a lakorn but I think she's adorable and her acting is okay but I like her alot.

She shows no emotions in her eyes and crying, That's what she needs to improve on her but she'll be alright :)

mongstaness

sarNie Adult
okay...so i just started watching ep. 1 and im kinda liking it! lol...but i only have one question...

I SAW A SCENE WHERE THE GIRL LOOKED LIKE FANG...so DOES FANG PLAY IN HERE??? or was she just in it for a bit? to play the cinderella role????

and is the girl who played in leh ratree(the one who pong raped) in this lakorn?? whats her name?

yaso

sarNie Fansubber
Alot of you who are watching this lakorn don't seem to like Pueng, LOL.

At first I didn't think she was ready for nang'ek role since this is my first time seeing her in a lakorn but I think she's adorable and her acting is okay but I like her alot.

She shows no emotions in her eyes and crying, That's what she needs to improve on her but she'll be alright :)
yeah...i agree...i do like her...she's growing on me...i guess i like Pong's Monthai and the story so much...i overlooked her acting...oh well, give the girl a break...we all got to start somewhere...and so far not too bad...enough that i can forgive...i'm not too much of a demanding viewer...the story just has to be good...and so far it is...besides, i'm having so much fun noticing all of Pong's expressions...

mongstaness

sarNie Adult
okay...so i just started watching ep. 1 and im kinda liking it! lol...but i only have one question...

I SAW A SCENE WHERE THE GIRL LOOKED LIKE FANG...so DOES FANG PLAY IN HERE??? or was she just in it for a bit? to play the cinderella role????

and is the girl who played in leh ratree(the one who pong raped) in this lakorn?? whats her name?

yaso

sarNie Fansubber
yup Fang is in this lakorn...but she only makes a brief 2-3 episode guest star appearance. she's the servant girl who likes Monthai...who Monthai doesn't seem to like, but does care about...and who Monthai's mom does not approve of...she commits suicide after being accused of having slept w/ Monthai.

and the girl who was Pong's love interest in Leh Ratree plays Paa, Wi's (n'rai) younger sister who knows of Bie's growing feelings for Monthai...i think her real name is Mod...or from some girl group named 3Mod...i'm not too familar w/ her. hope that helps.