Ngao Ah Soak (Exact)

yaso

sarNie Fansubber
yeah thanks for sharing...that's an awesome video...i didn't even know that was her in the video til you mention it...she looks so cool all dressed up in modern clothes...hehehe...that's all it takes just a wardobe change! can't wait for tomorrow's episode.

yaso

sarNie Fansubber
ah yes...just finished ep 7! loved the Monthai and Bie reunion moment...Monthai was so happy to see "Wi"...then when he realizes it's not her, he pulls a way...and...i just love the look on his face...like even in the mist of his confusion, he still has time to stop and notice that she's pretty...hehehe...i must say that Pong pulls this off so well...it was like he was "pleasantly surprised"...then abruptly remembering who it was he really wanted to see, pulls away...love it.

i also love how Monthai's mom overhears Bie saying that she'll call the real Wi to come...and Monthai's mom totally causes a ruckus, scaring Wi (so she won't come) and getting a promise out of Bie to not leave...so clever that lady...using her craziness to her advantage...love it.

another great moment was when son and mom reunited. gosh, the actress who plays the mom does a great job. slowly touching her son's face to make sure he was real...i almost teared...well, i just kept making that aww face...i love how they both apologized to each other...son for leaving...and mom for saying she was wrong and driving him away...ah, quite a family moment of forgiveness.

can't wait for tomorrow's episode...there was no preview...but my mind is getting carried away w/ all the scenes that could happen...hehehe...til tomorrow w/ more Monthai and Bie scenes!

Grudgeprincess

JLR FEVER
someone said this is the nang aek. her name is Peung Kunya. She's 18 year old.. so i'm confuse who is nang aek Fang or Peung. i guess have to wait and see. but this girl looks cute too.
aww she's rele cute/pretty she kinda reminds me of Gorrawick that played as Sam and Mam's daughter in Trab Sin Din Fah ahha i downloaded this lakorn but haven't got to wtachin it yet maybe i'll have time to start it tonite so how is it so far

yaso

sarNie Fansubber
ah...just watched the preview at futifu's channel on youtube...hmm...so Monthai's mom is plotting already...arranging an almost date...ok, maybe just outing between Monthai and Bie! i'm so excited already...hope they don't dwell too much on Wi's character though...that's just filler.

SunStar

sarNie Elites
wow... episode 7 ended sooooo good!!! does this lakorn air every day in Thailand???... i hope no one dies so the truth is hidden forever until the end.... hopefully...it'll be good and not depressing!!!

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
Sadly I'm not watching this lakorn T_T Althought I love the pranangs. Pueng is too cute I love her big eye her acting is just adorable!

kjc1994

sarNie Oldmaid
Jieb Lover: why arent your watching it?

Anyways todays episode.
I'm glad Pong's mom scared Wi away hehe.
The lady that acts as Pong's mom is a real good actress especially when her tears came down it looked so real. I was amazed hehe. Anyways I'm loving this lakorn :)

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
I have too many lakorns I am watching, lol. I'm watching 5 lakorns Siang Luang Siang Ruk, Sood Tae Jai Ja Kwai Kwa, Bardarn Jai (Tomorrow), Awayjee See Chompoo (Just ended today), Bpom Ruk Roy Adeed and I'm waiting for Tueng Rai Gor Ruk :] And yeah I don't really want to watch this lakorn esp. the beginning since I'm creeped out by Fang suciding herself O_O

Pueng is sooooooo pretty in that MV pTina! Thanks for sharing. Her crying is beautiful although she shows no emotiones.

kjc1994

sarNie Oldmaid
I have too many lakorns I am watching, lol. I'm watching 5 lakorns Siang Luang Siang Ruk, Sood Tae Jai Ja Kwai Kwa, Bardarn Jai (Tomorrow), Awayjee See Chompoo (Just ended today), Bpom Ruk Roy Adeed and I'm waiting for Tueng Rai Gor Ruk :] And yeah I don't really want to watch this lakorn esp. the beginning since I'm creeped out by Fang suciding herself O_O

Pueng is sooooooo pretty in that MV pTina! Thanks for sharing. Her crying is beautiful although she shows no emotiones.

Oh I see. I was kind of creeped out to when Fang killed herself!!

yaso

sarNie Fansubber
KaylaC...i think we were all creeped out to watch Fang's character kill herself...i mean i didn't think they were going to show the body just hanging there...but they did...well, it definitely set the tone for the haunting later on!

karen_moo

sarNie Adult
Oman. When fang killed herself, that was some crap! hahaahaha.
So what days does this air?

i.n.v.u.

sarNie Adult
they change the lakorn..focus alot on other characters....adding more drama as well

in the old 1 the doctor was "ENGAGE" to her Mentor (who is also p'k friend)

mango

Lakornaddict ;)
the best part of episode 7 for me :D

Pong dinking Peung is dat girl WI. .. hehehe

Pong seeing/being mesmerize at how pretty/cute Peung is hehe

she absolutely has a DOLL FACE

hehe cant wait for episode 8 :p i wanna see more of Pong and Peung TOGETHER like DIS :wub:
&& i love Pong the aggressive role hehe he lewks sexy being all tough and rough haha :drools:

does anyone know why Pong was somewhut yelling at Peung towards the end of episode 7 after he finish huggin/kissing her cheeks thinkin she wus WI...? THANKS :D