Ngao Ah Soak (Exact)

Raiya

sarNie Adult
^^PZE thanks for the summary girl! gosh I have seen a similar lakorn when I was younger but I don't think it was Ae in the lead...an older version maybe?!?! I was really young at the time...but the storyline sound offly familiar! Oooooh can't wait to see it now!

I think the two lead look very nice together!

mintwix

MMの弁護士。
fang fang fang fang. Why do she get more supporting roles. eeeh! I'll be wathing this like deja vu again.

nophankh

sarNie Adult
Fang is playing the character Lakana. In the lakorn, Lakana kills herself because Monthai's mom degraded her to the point she wanted to kill herself. So basically, Fang is gonna be in the first episode and then she dies. At most, she might be in the 2nd episode if the director decides to drag Lakana's suicide.

Sorry Fang fans, you're outta luck with this lakorn.

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
Fang is only a guest star in this lakorn. Credit to noiki at SPICY Forum.

leemyis

Glamorous Diamond
can't wait...just saw some news at exact.co.th...me thinks it's on air...!!!!yeah can't wait!!!

leemyis

Glamorous Diamond
she is the girl who played in bie's mv!!! toh ma wah ruk...i think it was that one!!! wow i never thought she was going to play a drama...hope she could play one with bie later on too...hoping to watch this drama...!!! thumbs up!!!

sajenna

sarNie Oldmaid
i'm a little disapointed, peung seems to be a very young n'ek and i hope she can act... the old version is very good, one of my favorite old lakorns and ae is so sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeet!!!!!!!!! ah, i can't wait!

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
she is the girl who played in bie's mv!!! toh ma wah ruk...i think it was that one!!! wow i never thought she was going to play a drama...hope she could play one with bie later on too...hoping to watch this drama...!!! thumbs up!!!
actually i thought that was BEST not PUENG.

tik_aom_luver

sarNie Adult
Gosh, that sucks big time. NO FANG as naek. oh wells. c'mon fang.
hurry up and sign something as the LEAD. with a HOTTIE. like pong. lol

sajenna

sarNie Oldmaid
does anyone know how many lakorns fang did with a leading role? i only watch "buang ruk" with pepper and "hua jai sila" with bie...

kjc1994

sarNie Oldmaid
I'm uploading the teaser right now.
Bu I recorded it so it might suck but I'll post up when it's uploaded.

pze

sarNie Adult
omg kayla....thanks so much....ive been looking in this thread to see if anyone is gonna post it.....cant wait to see it....i was wondering when it was gonna come out...lolz

kjc1994

sarNie Oldmaid
omg kayla....thanks so much....ive been looking in this thread to see if anyone is gonna post it.....cant wait to see it....i was wondering when it was gonna come out...lolz
Your welcome :D
It airing June 9th on my birthday hehe.