Ngao Ah Soak (Exact)

Vannak

sarNie Egg
lol i just finished watching the old version with Ae and Ek. I wonder if the new one is going to be as good as the old one..

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
i read from exact webboard nang aek is FANG. i read Pong is very happy that he get to work with her. said she's cute+has good personality etc... that's good. Fang+Pong will make a cute couple. i can't wait to see it.
I HOPE THIS IS TRUE.
Pong is so cute. Haha.

maijune

SarNie Adult
yeah can't wait for more updates....love pong and also fang...they'll sure look cute together...hope this one is as good as the older version....

AmmatureKikyo

sarNie Adult
Oh my god, I hope it's true that Fang is the N'ake...This is surely great news...But I'm still keeping my fingers cross for it...

yaso

sarNie Fansubber
what...a remake of this one? gosh...i feel old. this was my mom's favorite when i was in high school...and now there's already a remake? i mean damn...yardtip has just entered n'ek terrority...and there's a remake of one of her early works...i wonder if she feels old...hehehe...j/k anyhow...pong...that will be interesting...i like pong and it'll be interesting to see what he brings to the table as eg's character. hmm...and as for fang, i'm not sure. after seeing her in "hua jia sila," it'll be hard to picture her as someone weak and quite...well, we'll see.

mokka

sarNie Adult
fang as ne'k... i dont' know... can't really picture her as a weak ne'k... can't they find a better ne'ek

this drama is one of my fav. drama and it is still one of mine... and if the remake suck, that would suck...

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
someone said this is the nang aek. her name is Peung Kunya. She's 18 year old.. so i'm confuse who is nang aek Fang or Peung. i guess have to wait and see. but this girl looks cute too.

dreams_x

sarNie Oldmaid
someone said this is the nang aek. her name is Peung Kunya. She's 18 year old.. so i'm confuse who is nang aek Fang or Peung. i guess have to wait and see. but this girl looks cute too.
she looks like jaja.. i think that is her name.. the one who is going to play wit por..

Azlisakhmer

sarNie Adult
I hope it's with Fang because I'm not tuning in if it's the new actress

moilee

sarNie Adult
Me too...I won't be tunning this lakorn if n'eng is not Fang. And if the n'eng is that new girl....I don't know what the producer/director thinks. She doesn't look like the n'eng types at all. She fits to play the supporting roles instead. I don't care much about the pr'eng.

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
I won't mind if nang'ek is Peung Kunya she looks cute, I like her first sight already at least its not the other girl Peung the one you first posted a photo of. But I still hope its Fang!

lakorn watcher

sarNie Adult
I think that girl looks cute too. Her eyes are so big and beautiful but I do prefer Fang also. I've been a fan of Fang since the lakorn she did with Amy Morakot and Por. She wasn't nang'ek but I notice how pretty she was in that lakorn and I was so happy that she was nang'ek in the lakorn that had Chakrit and Bee. Hopefully she gets more nang'ek roles because lately she's been getting supporting roles.

der052

sarNie Juvenile
Anticipating this lakorn because loved the one with Egk and Ae! Hopefully this one is as good or better because i really liked the old one! :D