Ngao Ah Soak (Exact)

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
Puey Parnward is also in here too, she play as Jamie's role. so it's the same la korn that Ae and Aekarat play. yeah i am excited to see this la korn too. agree Pong does match this role.wonder if there will be a lot of love scenes in this version. :eek:

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member

This may be nang aek because her name is Peung and she's an actress in exact. she is currently playing in the sit-com "nut gub nut" as Narmwaun with Bie and R. she's cute. she's 19 years old.

what she better not be nang ek LOL she doesnt look like a type that fits for nang ek in this lakorn! omb I think out of all exact girls the girls that would fit this role best Bee Namthip, Fang, Ann, and Mew not being biased or anything >.<

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
well from the producer/director's interview he said nang aek is Peung. so she's the nang aek. but i'm not sure if it's the same Peung that i post the picture of. but if it's the same girl then i'm fine with it because i watch her in nut gub nut and she was cute.

Ana

sarNie Adult
I usually dun complain or care for remakes but come on now :rolleyes:. The new n'ek so does not match Aey's role. I seriously think no one fit as Pee, besides Aey -_-

sillyme

sarNie Egg
never seen her b4..but hey give the girl a chance will ya ;]

i.n.v.u.

sarNie Adult
Aey version is embedded in my brain...i like Pong but errr...I think i mite give it a chance if either mod-fang as n'k....i'll stick w/my 1st version

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
Pueng is a new comer, she's not such of a looker. But okay for me. I like her dimples, though. Hehe.
I wished nang'ek was Fang. I like Mod and Pong also but she looks too rai to be in Ae's role. Fang suits it well.

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
haha i will give episode 1 a try...if its worth continuing or not..i cant picture anyone playing it better than Ae ..

LMAO that tum boon phrase is funny!!! tum boon everytime he touches her?? LOL

fun

Expired Sarnie
I was hoping that it was JIEB CHOMPOONUCH but I was glad it wasn't when I read Pong who was going to be pra ek.