Ngao Ah Soak (Exact)

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
haha..you're hilarious. Here another headline news: SOMEONE DIES BECAUSE OF LAUGHING TOO MUCH FROM WATCHING NGAO ASOKE.

hahaha.. Don't forget "Girl goes bald from pulling all of hair out from being denied of an R scene."

LOL
me too..i thought it was real..then i realize she was making fun of ur post...lol..dang look at wat Ngao Asok did to our brains...lol
lol :loool: might i add "Girl checked into Rehab to Treat Lakorn Addiction"

dang tose headlines are so on my siggy 2morrow...

sajenna

sarNie Oldmaid
Agreed 100% plus!!! I want to reached in and give Bpee a baseball bat so she can use it on Monthai and Vi! I'm getting really annoyed with Bpee trying to kowtow to these two psychos...uuuughghhghg! If I were her I would have left a long time ago to be on my own! Those two truly deserve each other...physically and verbally abusive to other people but themselves. I can't stand watching violence espec on innocent victims but Bpee needs to stop feeling sorry for herself and stand up for herself for once...like the old saying goes...if you don't love yourself then who would. Okie...done voicing my anger for this lakorn.
bpee is viyada's maid, it's why she try kowtow this evil bitch. for monthai, she loves him since their first met...

haha bie being 18 seems more right...lol
16 seems a tad young....
bpee is over 18 years of age.
remember tina, in the old version monthai buy her and say that now she's major so she could make her choice....

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
I lost motivation for episode 23 :loool: I was going to record it live, but I was like -.o umm nvm I wont like today's episode and I was right ... I don't know if I'd even write a summary on it lol

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Dude im like completely pissed off after watching episode 23 it was so freaking pointless.
It is also like a red light because now we have to question how they are going to wrap it up =/
eff! LOL

sajenna

sarNie Oldmaid
ow, what happen? viyada tries to kill khun ying again and she's boring? yes we know.
i wonder how they end it...

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
yep lol I was like recording it then I stopped it. I was like dude -.O and I didn't even want to finish watching it lol thats how bad it was! bleh I don't know I just didn't feel today's episode the more I watch it the more im confused because so many things in the synopsis they left out and so many things are unanswered by now he should have already told her that he loves her .... because in the old version he was already trying to tell her that he loves her before his mom fell ill =/

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Bleh I hope not that would ruin my whole purpose of watching this lakorn! then when compared the old version this one would suck LOL -.O muther... lol even my husband noticed that something was up with my ngao asoke fever this morning he saw how I was agitated and didn't really want to watch it and he said, "And this coming from the girl who created a blog for this drama" LOL

lady0fdarkness

Professional Lakorn Watcher
lol.. the wedding will probably be aired 1 minute before the series end, or we'll just have to imagine it ourselves. :loool:

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
see in the old one didn't show a wedding but it showed them getting ready for the wedding -.O they have a double wedding with nucha and Pah and what I dont get is why the eff is there still probems between Maenward nd Pong In, and Pah and Nucha

sajenna

sarNie Oldmaid
see in the old one didn't show a wedding but it showed them getting ready for the wedding -.O they have a double wedding with nucha and Pah and what I dont get is why the eff is there still probems between Maenward nd Pong In, and Pah and Nucha
yes so true but in the old version, in the end, we can see them go to honeymoon