NEXT LAKORN AFTER PRA TINAWONG!!!!!!!

Thanamas89

sarNie Oldmaid
And the next lakorn that will be airing after Pra Tinawong is..............................................................................

'SUNG TONG!!!!!!!! And Phone went to the casting for the role of the dark character...lol..

nolee

sarNie Adult
Sung tong.. is that the one with the pek born in the shell and the nangek has like 7 sisters and they gotta get married & she gave the flower thingy to him or something? lol

oh and im tired of seeing phone's face. he's getting NOT cuter & NOT cuter every time i see him... i don't know what it is but it seems like hes aging really freakin fast. i hope someone else is p'ek.. like Aont or something. he's like the only manly one left out there.

BaBeeLaiLai

BaBeeLaiLai
Wow wow...the next lakorn is sung tong...that one isn't even all that old...they should remake bla boo thong or something...gosh!

myx

sArNieZ
a new lakorn already. yeah! pratinawong is going to end soon. hope the lakorn after pratinawong isn't as dragging.

duongchai

sarNie Hatchling
I think they should stop remaking old lakorn and just start making fresh new one. Fresh new one like Wongsawan, NangPraYaPrew, thepSin or NamJaiMae. I realize these are not remake and it have it's own storyline that they could play with all they want. I also think that these movie are not lakorn peurn barn, like SanoNoi or Sungthong.

Phon

sarNie Adult
Wow wow...the next lakorn is sung tong...that one isn't even all that old...they should remake bla boo thong or something...gosh!

if you're talking about ch3 version then yes its not that old. But if you're talking about ch7 version yes ch7 made this back in the early 80's it was very good pra ake was the pra ake in the old pra tinawong.

if they stick to the story this is a very good story and dress in very good clothes to enough with those korean hair do for the guys and start wearing them thai buns on the head again. and i want to see a new pra ake to enough with phone and james they are boring to watch. sorry to the folks who like them.

ประมาณ 20 �ว่าปีที่�ล้ว ละครเรื่อง "สังข์ทอง" ทุ�คืนวันจันทร์-อังคาร ทางชอง 7 สี �สดงโดย ศุภชัย เธียรอนันต์พระเอ�ที่ฮิตมา� �ละ เรื่อง สังข์ทอง �็ประสบความสำเร็จอย่างมา� hope you guys can read thai. some thai person wrote that in this one website they talk about old boran lakorn. lol

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
can anyone tell me the old storyline and will paek have power cuz i hate boran lakorns that paek dont know how to fight
phone again...ugh can it be someone else like james or boy but since its gonna be phone i wanna see him with aom really bad...i think they make a cute couple heheheheh

yak

sarNie Adult
omg..!!! i wonder how this going to be.. hmm... is this the one that he came out of a shell..?? trying to get my boran story right... lol

dorky_vang

sarNie Adult
humm so its not bla boo thong....man humm so okai then i'll can't wait to c it then...so how the old version sound or look like huh??j /..

Phon

sarNie Adult
i'll tell you guys how it went...........pra ake have power but this is not a fighting movie. unless they change it like they did with pra tinawong. pra tinawong old version wasn't a fighting movie but in this one they totally change it.

sungtong about a prince his mom gave birth to him but he came out as a shell. he was inside it his father kick his mom out of the castle. he some how ended up with those water dragon people. i think they threw him down thier and those water dragon found him and took care of him. He later wanted to leave and they let him go but he then ended up with these giant people. He lived with them until he became a man. His gaint mom always told him to never go in this one cave behind the castle. He didnt listen he wait for her to leave the castle and he snuck inside. He found all these human bones and he found out his mom was a giant. He wanted to leave again he stole this mask when he wears it he turn ugly and dark.
His giant mom came home to find out that he ran away. She went after him she told him to come back he said no he's a human he cant live with a giant. He flew away and she took her own life. he felt bad and came back to buried her and he left and ended up in the nang ake castle. The nang ake had 7 sister thier father was looking for a prince for them. The nang ake sister threw thier flowers for the guy they liked. Nora the nang ake can't find one singal guy that she likes. they ran out of prince for her to choose.
So her dad demanded the soilders to go out again and find anyone doesnt have to be a prince. her dad was upset she was so picky. They then found sungtong but in a dark ugly form. they decided to bring him in they couldnt find anyone. He came in her dad hated him as soon as he saw him becuase he was dark ugly and crazy. But nora saw his true form and threw the flower for him. Her dad was piss and kicked her and him out of the castle. they went to live outside the castle in a small house.
Her dad and sister and 7 brother in laws made plans to killed him. her dad said who ever can find the most fish will when a prize but for sungtong if he came back with no fish or less fish he will be beheaded. So those 7 prince and sungtong went out to go fishing. The 7 prince couldnt find any becuase sungtong use his power to call all the fish towards him. He went back in the castle and her father was mad that sungtong came back with alot of fish and his son in laws came back with nothing.
they made another plan this time who ever catch the most deer will win a prize for sungtong if he can't catch any he will be beheaded. He again use his power to make the deer come to him. Those 7 prince saw him in his handsome form and thought he was god. They ask if they can have some of his deers he said sure but it will cost you a piece of your ear. they agree becuase they thought if they lose an ear as long as sungtong dies. they went back in the castle with the deer but sungtong was there to with nora with alot of deer. They were mad they lost again. blah blah toward the ending he turn cute for everyone to see her dad was shock he said sorry didnt know you were the same guy as the ugly gor. and he didnt know sungtong was a prince. sungtong later found his real parents blah blah. Then god came down i forgot for what reason but he fought with sungtong no one won. dont know what happen to those 7 bro in laws and nora sisters. Thats all i remember. I cant remember the old version of ch7 from the early 80's but this is from what i heard from my dad lol.

if i spoiled the fun sorry but hey look at it this way they might change it again and add new charactor and make it a fighting movie not a love movie between him and his wife. so there is still hope that my story is different from what they are about to make. :lmao: :loool:

sarN

sarNie Granny
whao . another remake ? i wonder why there haven't been a new storyline to boran lakorn . well, i know when they remake it they change everything but still -- i want to see new storyline dat not a remake ....do Bua Kaew Jukgrote 2 or something want to see Pom Tong, Rasameejan , Buatong grow up and most of all i want to how Tawanchai going revenge everyone !! Bua Kaew Jukgrote left us with a sign of part 2 .

BaBeeLaiLai

BaBeeLaiLai
Yeah i wanna see a new storyline tooo...i am also tired of watching the same stories over and over agian...gosh i remember watching Both ch3 and ch7 Nang Sib Song at the same time...it's like they have no other boran story ideas...man if they need one..they should come to our forum...we'll give em one...hehehe.

Anywayz what the difference between Sung Sing Chai and Sung Tong anywayz...isn't it both about a kid in a shell...i never seen Sung Sing Chai so yeah.

Oh yeah Ch3 Sung Tong was pretty good...never got the chance to see the ch7 one before...! I wonder whos gonna be the pra ek..since Phone is casting as the dark character...hold on there's a dark character in sung tong other than the bad wife and her people?

Last comment..i love the ending of Sung Tong in ch3...where the mom carved the food and that was how he knew she was there...that part was good to meeh.

angie_thip

sarNie Adult
Sound great!!! wonder who will be the nek. Hope it was Aom, cause they never pair up before and i think they make such a cute couple.

Vanida

Save World Save Life
Sound great!!! wonder who will be the nek. Hope it was Aom, cause they never pair up before and i think they make such a cute couple.

me too but too bad isnt going be aom she doesn't have any lakorns filming right now just hosting tv show for ch7 :D so its either some other neak or new

Thanamas89

sarNie Oldmaid
Who knows whose gonna be in it lol..All I can say is its gonna suck for sure..I haven't found one lakorn that was good yet...But anyways..They didn't start filming yet anyways because there still casting..But *SIGHS* I wonder though whose gonna be in it..Better not be someone stupid..

yak

sarNie Adult
hm... cant wait.. really wanna know who's in this boran lakorn .... and yes... they should come up with new story... like u guys said... continue from old to new story of new life...