NEXT LAKORN AFTER PRA TINAWONG!!!!!!!

untinnu

sarNie Adult
awww..as much as i like sung tong, the version that i watched anyway, i want them to remake Nam Jai Mae..i never got to watch that...

KwanFah2

sarNie Egg
awww..as much as i like sung tong, the version that i watched anyway, i want them to remake Nam Jai Mae..i never got to watch that...
haha yeah i know what you mean i like sung tong also and it be cool to see a remake of nam jai mae. but then again i dont think anybody can act the pra ek for that movie as good as patipun did.

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
for nam jai mae....i think boy sapol would...he did a great job in gro kayasit....i thought so....man i want boy and aom to reunite again..........really bad...been waiting for them to starr together ever since wongsawan......

nolee

sarNie Adult
haha yeah i know what you mean i like sung tong also and it be cool to see a remake of nam jai mae. but then again i dont think anybody can act the pra ek for that movie as good as patipun did.
gosh I LOVE NAM JAI MAE!! that is def my favorites. i can watch it over&over lol. i also love Patipun, he was ALWAYS sooo mean to the nangek lol

Phon

sarNie Adult
Yeah i wanna see a new storyline tooo...i am also tired of watching the same stories over and over agian...gosh i remember watching Both ch3 and ch7 Nang Sib Song at the same time...it's like they have no other boran story ideas...man if they need one..they should come to our forum...we'll give em one...hehehe.

Anywayz what the difference between Sung Sing Chai and Sung Tong anywayz...isn't it both about a kid in a shell...i never seen Sung Sing Chai so yeah.

Oh yeah Ch3 Sung Tong was pretty good...never got the chance to see the ch7 one before...! I wonder whos gonna be the pra ek..since Phone is casting as the dark character...hold on there's a dark character in sung tong other than the bad wife and her people?

Last comment..i love the ending of Sung Tong in ch3...where the mom carved the food and that was how he knew she was there...that part was good to meeh.

sungtong and sungsinchai is two different story. yea they both have a shell but sungsinchai had 6 brothers. and sungtong the story he is the only child. ch7 made sungsinchai the one i brought from sarn but they made him not grow up after his parents got back together it ended. but the true story is after they get back together sungsinchai later grows up and wonder off to a new land find his girl he then later have fued with giants and his half brothers. but i dont know why ch7 ended it right there i guess it wasnt getting good ratings? but yea sungtong & sungsinchai is two different story and boran. :blink:

Patty

sarNie Adult
I just can't wait to watch dah next lakorn...

Phon

sarNie Adult
anything they make now is boring becuase the person who make its is boring. got no idea to make people wanna continue instead of making people complain. I lost the love for these boran lakorn but i still watch here and there but not addicted like I use to be. Back then I got no computer always wanted to know who the pra ake nang ake and whats the next lakorn. Now I am like eh.......

val

sarNie Adult
ergh sungtong again why cant they just make a new boran lakorn lol
agree with you i don't think they should remake this lakorn there's like already two version of it and its not really that old. it would be better if they do the second part to buakeaw jukgrot or a totally new story instead of remaking suntong

lilawadee

sarNie Egg
And the next lakorn that will be airing after Pra Tinawong is..............................................................................
'SUNG TONG!!!!!!!! And Phone went to the casting for the role of the dark character...lol..
does anybody know when it will be air?