News : Kwan, Pooklook, and New to leave ch7

spanky

sarNie OldFart
Personally, I hope Sammie, Steph and Mookda stay with the channel a little longer. Because there are still Ch7 actors I want to see them work with. And Ch7 seems a bit bitter about working with people who have left. But of the three, if one of them were to leave, I think it should be Sammie. She's been with them for so long but they still aren't giving her the lakorns and pairings she deserves. As for Steph and Mookda they are relatively new. Steph only became n'ek like 3 years ago and Mookda only back in 2017. There's still a chance the channel may do right by them.

Stephanie is getting lakorns w/ ....the hottest pk... she's not leaving..mookda is doing well too

Sammie is always shit on. I want her to freelance and her to gmm..1hd.. ...and ch3

xcinsationalx

sarNie Oldmaid
Stephanie is getting lakorns w/ ....the hottest pk... she's not leaving..mookda is doing well too

Sammie is always shit on. I want her to freelance and her to gmm..1hd.. ...and ch3
I don't know about hottest p'eks but at least she's had decent pairings. Until recently the only A-lister she was paired with was Mik. I also don't mind her pairing with Louis, but overall I would not consider him that great. I am excited to see her chemistry with Weir though. And yeah Mookda is doing alright as well. She has been paired with Mik. Her pairing with Bank was cute enough, and now she going to pair with Michael so all in all pretty good for sure.

Sammie has been there forever, but still hasn't been paired with any of their favorites. Even though we all know she'd look great with Weir, Mik and Michael.

xcinsationalx

sarNie Oldmaid
Hottest pk for ch 7

Mik..weir and Louis is cute

Sammie gets Kelly...new..Kelly lol
Yeah, Kelly really should start taking dad roles. But I did finally watch a lakorn of his, the one with Mik and Bow and he's not a terrible actor. Which is more credit that I ever gave him lol

spanky

sarNie OldFart
He is an ok actor...I seen his work in the past but he look too botox rn

Last edited:

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
Yeah, Kelly is an okay actor, I’ve enjoyed his comedy lakorns in the past. That lakorn with Mik, Bow was one of his best. He fit the character.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Mookda seemed to have the most potential as a newbie because they are giving her good co-stars and decent scripts. I think, they favored her more than Pim.

Sammy haven't had any luck.

xcinsationalx

sarNie Oldmaid
Oh, one person I thought would leave before Pooklook is Now. That girl has a lot of untapped potential. At least Pooklook has had some hits with Weir, Michael and Mik. I have yet to hear about Now getting any sort of breakout role.

rae

sarNie Adult
I feel conflicted about Kwan's departure, at least with ch7, I know that she would be in at least 1 lakorn per year. But on the other hand, it's not a bad idea to leave now, since ch7 are more focused on pushing newbies, and she's going on a high note. Hope she makes some good choices in scripts in the future, now that she can pick and choose.

spanky

sarNie OldFart
Oh, one person I thought would leave before Pooklook is Now. That girl has a lot of untapped potential. At least Pooklook has had some hits with Weir, Michael and Mik. I have yet to hear about Now getting any sort of breakout role.

Now's contract probably isn't up yet...

Yaam

sarNie Adult
I can't believe Pook is leaving, she seemed to be doing well at Ch7... Now on the other hand Ch7 hasn't done her any justice and same with Sammie. Ch7 keep losing their people. I don't even know the newbies that have now...

its_ann

sarNie Juvenile
Yes! I agree about Now. Does anyone know when her contract is up? The more I watch her lakorns, the more she grows on me. She’s so beautiful and I see a lot of potential in her. She reminds me of Noon W. in Sai Lo Hit.

As for Kwan, I really liked her in her older lakorns. I’m uninterested in her now because of her drama, and the lakorns she’s been part of hasn’t been interesting at all. I also feel like she’s been very dead with her acting. No improvement at all, I think going free lance will definitely help her career — that’s if she puts in the effort.

Liddysopretty

sarNie Juvenile
If New is leaving, it's only a matter of time before Now follows suit.

It doesn't surprise me that Pooklook is leaving because like I said, any smart person can see that once you enter your 30's, Ch. 7 pushes you to the sidelines no matter how much revenue, hype, and popularity you brought the channel over the years. We expect the artists to be loyal but has anyone ever wondered why Ch. 7 practically has no famous celebrity over 30 there? I mean, there are very few but even then, they don't receive the same amount and quality of work as before. The channel isn't loyal to its own artists it raised and built. They recycle quite quickly and heartlessly. These celebrities need to survive once they're passed their prime too, so I understand. Pooklook will be 29 this year, she's just getting a head start. But PPTV? I'm not sure if that'll be a good move on her part. In addition, Ch. 7 lakorns have declined tremendously in quality whether it be the houses, props, wardrobe, scripts, to directing. They're so poorly produced. It's no wonder why established artists leave. They want to try out something new and different while they're still wanted in the industry.

You know...everything depends on fate and luck too. Yes, Sammie is a really good actress but she just doesn't generate enough buzz at Ch. 7 no matter what role they give her. She's gotten some really good roles before. The last drama I watched her in was with Kelly, the twin one. She was good in there. She's had a few good dramas under her belt but just not enough buzz and fan base? I hope her fate will be better with another channel when she moves. If you're good, it doesn't matter who your pra'ake is, you'll shine. Some of Noon's hits were with Vee. Pooklook shined on her own, too. Mai, too. The most talented ones aren't always the most favored ones. That's life.

preetam

sarNie Oldmaid
If New is leaving, it's only a matter of time before Now follows suit.

It doesn't surprise me that Pooklook is leaving because like I said, any smart person can see that once you enter your 30's, Ch. 7 pushes you to the sidelines no matter how much revenue, hype, and popularity you brought the channel over the years. We expect the artists to be loyal but has anyone ever wondered why Ch. 7 practically has no famous celebrity over 30 there? I mean, there are very few but even then, they don't receive the same amount and quality of work as before. The channel isn't loyal to its own artists it raised and built. They recycle quite quickly and heartlessly. These celebrities need to survive once they're passed their prime too, so I understand. Pooklook will be 29 this year, she's just getting a head start. But PPTV? I'm not sure if that'll be a good move on her part. In addition, Ch. 7 lakorns have declined tremendously in quality whether it be the houses, props, wardrobe, scripts, to directing. They're so poorly produced. It's no wonder why established artists leave. They want to try out something new and different while they're still wanted in the industry.

You know...everything depends on fate and luck too. Yes, Sammie is a really good actress but she just doesn't generate enough buzz at Ch. 7 no matter what role they give her. She's gotten some really good roles before. The last drama I watched her in was with Kelly, the twin one. She was good in there. She's had a few good dramas under her belt but just not enough buzz and fan base? I hope her fate will be better with another channel when she moves. If you're good, it doesn't matter who your pra'ake is, you'll shine. Some of Noon's hits were with Vee. Pooklook shined on her own, too. Mai, too. The most talented ones aren't always the most favored ones. That's life.
Sammy could have generated buzz had the channel not underestimated/underappreciated her. Honestly I don't see the channel pair Kwan with kelly or whatever. It is so obvious ch7 does not give Sammy any material than can generate any buzz. Don't get me started on the guys she is paired with. They started on a good foot with PRPPT (and she was paired with Porshe during a time he was deemed a flop star and the channel had no more hope in him) but after that it was like the channel was doing its best to block any opportunity for her to be bigger.

spanky

sarNie OldFart
Her lakorn w/porche had high ratings.

I like sammy but I couldn't watch her w/Kelly

Didn't someone said pptv had ch7 old excec?

If new is moving...now prob. Follow suit after best contract is over unless they break up or something.

I found some old lakorns online. There seems to be more ch back then and ppl freelance more