New movies in Hmong

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
Hey ya, I went shpping today and I saw a lot of Thai lakorn that homng poeple translates into homng all ready........There Janie and Tik, Num & Janie and Oil and Noon lakorns are out in hmong all ready....justto let ya know that if ya haven't see it ya..

rukD2B

Bai Yang [♥] Fong T. Xiong
wow..thats not enough though..personally i think the hmong dubbers are missing out on alot of good thai lakorns..but then..i wanna start my own too..i think that'd be kool...but i cant..WAAA...thanks for telling us!

dee_vang

sarNie Juvenile
do u guys know the company that translated it and are they good? I mean, I reallt hate those company that translate but put no music in the back. It's very annoying. For example, when an action part comes up, the background's dead quite. :wacko:

yajvaj

sarNie Adult
i saw the num andjanie i thought it was an old one that's why i didn't bother looking at it...i should go back!!!hehe...thanks for telling!

Mee_123

sarNie Hatchling
yea. I saw these movies at the tournament but I didn't know if they good...like Tik's movie: "Wb zoo ib yam" with Janie...I really wanted to get it for tIK but wasn't sure so I got Aom and Captain's movies instead---Kuv niam nyob qhov twg...it's pretty good...

bugsy

sarNie Adult
yea...i saw tik and janies new movie out too. Man...hmong people are fast. And I agree with the person above who says that they are also missing out on alot of good lakorns.

biava

sarNie Hatchling
wow they already dubbed tiks new lakorn ooh i want to see it lolz but i live too far to get it and im soo broke gotta find a job and get some $_$ first lolz but yeah wow they're fast but anyone knows the production dubbed tiks movie i just love tik soo hot ^_^

val

sarNie Adult
me too I also got hmong verison of tik and janie's movie the whole set. it's good :)

Mee_123

sarNie Hatchling
i wished they would of had more chemistry tohugh, you know...
more drama btw the two of them...