New Hmong Dubb Lakorns?

ayang874

sarNie Hatchling
Wanida is dubbed by ykm productions. I think they got a new n'ek dubber

WANIDA - Xaiv Yeej Tsis Yuam Kev

iaongthao

sarNie Hatchling
Anyone know if You're Beautiful & My Girlfriend is a Gumiho have dubb in Hmong yet?

My sister told me that " You're Beautiful " is dubbed already, but I don't know if it's true or not because when I went to the rental store i didn't see it.

ayang874

sarNie Hatchling
From YaNruabNtug Channel
Tuam Txhab Txhais Lus ntawm by HA ENTERTAINMENT
Thai Title: Kularb Rai Narm
Also known as: Rose Without Thorns

sherlyi

sarNie Hatchling
cause she sucks at acting....and her lakorns are shit....however i'm pretti sure her new one with weir will be dubb as soon as it finish airing
sorry but isn't thats too mean, if you haven't seen one of her lakorns, then please don't say anything about her yet, and what if i say the to your actress...lol...sorry..

sherlyi

sarNie Hatchling
oh yeh, Duay Raeng Atitarn starred pancake and weir etc...is now in hmong dubb and yanruabntug is uploading it...

title: Tsawg tiam los hlub

ayang874

sarNie Hatchling
do you by chance know T&T Production's title for Wanida?
sorry, I just know the titles of EQ and YKM,, both are uploaded on youtube if anyone wants to watch
IDK why TNT's version isn't uploaded/they've been keeping low lately. But yeah, I like TNT's voices the best too.

smilealways06

sarNie Adult
sorry, I just know the titles of EQ and YKM,, both are uploaded on youtube if anyone wants to watch
IDK why TNT's version isn't uploaded/they've been keeping low lately. But yeah, I like TNT's voices the best too.

no problem if u don't know but thanks anyway...but if anyone does know it please let me know...thanks...

smilealways06

sarNie Adult
It's 'Wanida Nkauj Nyab Ntxim Hlub' a total of 11 parts. Hardly anything was cut, and I got it for $45. Good price and I don't regret :D
got it that's the title i forgot because i went booth to booth n totally forgot the name lol but wow tat's totally awesome for you...man lucky u huh...11 parts for $45 :thumbsup:

kazz143

sarNie Juvenile
sorry but isn't thats too mean, if you haven't seen one of her lakorns, then please don't say anything about her yet, and what if i say the to your actress...lol...sorry..
yes for ur information i have seen her lakorns but can neva finish it cause its so bad

YM_gurl

sarNie Oldmaid
Anyone know if You're Beautiful & My Girlfriend is a Gumiho have dubb in Hmong yet?
You're Beautiful is dubbed.
I saw my sister watching it on youtube!
The voices killed it though, watch the original.
It's better. :)

09sarn

sarNie Egg
Is hua jai karm pope (Tye and Donut) dubbed yet? I think I saw the Hmong cover...anyone know the Hmong title, and is it uploaded on youtube yet?