New girlfriend of Oil Thana?????

Mai*

sarNie Elites
calm ur horses people, has OIl come out to confirm he's with dek Fang? Or is it just Fang that's given countless interviews? :rolleyes:

Natty's pretty positive, cause Natty has seen Fang's profile, she turned 18 March :rolleyes:

For those that want to see for themselves go check out Fang's profile

http://www.fangclub.net/

Even if she's only 17, I still have no problem with him dating her cause of her age, if I dont like them together, I have different reasons :rolleyes: I'd have a problem if he's dating Marsha, or someone old enough to be his babysitter :loool:

natty

Chubs
they are not dating.. omg people.. even fang herself said oil treats her like a little sister.. and yes i am very truely 100% positive that fang is 18.. she was borned march 3 1988.... and even if they are dating.. it wont last.. :p .. now dont get me wrong.. i actually like fang.. better her then *cough* .....

btw.. just to add.. do you guys know how far apart ah'Tou and p'Noot (owners of PJJ) are? B)

Mai*

sarNie Elites
ditto Natty, it's not going to last even if they are dating, not by the way she has her mouth running :loool: plus she still has problems presenting herself to the public, she needs advice from a male friend :loool: how much more can he tolerate if they are dating :lmao:

Kkrystal

สุภาพบุรุษจุฑาเทพ
hmm I'm old and that's the end of my story... ahahahah...

Well whatever way the swing...let's hope it's good for them.

S

sunflower

errrrrrrrr.. i'm only a year or two older than fang and i still wouldn't mind getting with oil.. damn i CLAIM him! so if you guys are wondering who he's dating.. he's with the sunflower! back off

Thookatha

sarNie Elites
you know, i'm cool with him wanting to date fang...but as his WIFE, i'd like to know before the news...

LMAO LMAO

:lmao:

OH, i'm sorry, i've snapped back to reality now!

tye-niranh

sarNie Adult
yeah, but it doesn't always happen that way, you know? celebs don't always hook up with the ones we want them to...i guess it's not so bad since she is 18 now.

Azlisakhmer

sarNie Adult
I'll hook up w/ Oil and I'm only older than Fang by a year oil is hot and almost any girl would want to hook up w/ him.

nida

sarNie Egg
well..they are cute together but i still don't see fang and oil.. and i down with vanassa08, yeah oil can do better than dat.

maijune

SarNie Adult
i wouldn't mind too...they are cute together...and for sure oil wouldn't for a girl like aump because oil's type is proper girl as we all already know...and fang does look like a "rea roy" girl too....

Wai Wai Noodles

Egg Drop Soup ( ~ _ * )
LOLOL...Oil has so many claimers, I guess I'll just sit back and watch the cat fight.

Two good look'n individual doesnt always make up a perfect couple, but as long as he is not a diaper sniper...it's all good... ;)

iheartchakrit

sarNie Juvenile
I think I'm the only one who's not a big Oil fan..I mean he's a cutie and all but he doesn't make my toes curl lol..I can't really picture him with Fang..but based on the article I wouldn't be surprised if they started dating soon..he seems to be indirectly controlling her already..by suggesting how she should dress and present herself..I think I heard he's pretty controlling/ jealous when it comes to his girls..and wasn't that the reason why him and Joy R. broke up? hmm I'm really not positive how true this is so I could be wrong. Nonetheless I kinda like seeing him with Mo..they look really cute together..esp. in their new lakorn.

sl33py

sarNie Hatchling
1. if they are dating, hope they borke up
2. if they are just friend, hope it doesn't go beyond that
3. whatever it is right now about them, hope it will be over...

... i know it sound means... i want to see Oil with another girl... he's too good looking for this Fang girl.. i dont know who the hell is Fang... but one thing i know for sure, she is not the "SHE-BANG" type of girl like Aum or Noon....