New girlfriend of Oil Thana?????

poding

sarNie Elites
Bit of a cradle snatcher if he really is dating her. Haha
Anyone care to tell us his age? mid to late 20s right?
But if she was brave enough to get cometic surgery before she was 18 then I suppose dating someone a lot older would be nothing. :rolleyes:

tye-niranh

sarNie Adult
He's almost 30...will turn 30 in December...Yeah, now that you put it that way, it is kinda sick...but you know how it is...In Asia, older men like younger chicks...the younger the better...However, over here, that's like gross...

natty

Chubs
if sean connery were to come hit on me.. hell yeah i would go for him even if he is old enough to be my father.. the guy is hot and he's still hot.. i rather have him then some kid who still live off of his parent's income..

but anyways.. i guess that's the trend in thailand right now.. old guys go for young girls and young guys goes for their baby sitter.. why? cus they cant get girls their own age since they arent mature enough..

Azlisakhmer

sarNie Adult
Sorry 2 correct u iheartchakrit
Your talking about the wrong person the person u were talking about is Chakrit he went out with Joy R.

natty

Chubs
Azlisakhmer said:
Sorry 2 correct u iheartchakrit
Your talking about the wrong person the person u were talking about is Chakrit he went out with Joy R.
[post="97964"][/post]​

um no iheartchakrit was talking about the right person.. there were rumors that oil and joy dated and oil dump joy because he was possesive and controlling.. some incident regarding johnny enfone.... then there's another rumor that num and joy dated first and oil was the third hand...

Mai*

sarNie Elites
natty said:
if sean connery were to come hit on me.. hell yeah i would go for him even if he is old enough to be my father.. the guy is hot and he's still hot.. i rather have him then some kid who still live off of his parent's income..
[post="97937"][/post]​
At least if Oil buys something for Fang, she won't give an interview saying "oh no P'Oil didnt buy that for me, he's still a kid, he cant afford it" :lmao:

nways so say if Oil is really dating Fang, and many regard it as gross, then the same can be said about Brad and Angelina, Tang and Noon S right? Cause with these two there's a 12 year gap. Angelina is 29 this year, while Brad is already 43 already, since his birthday was just a month or so ago.

Question is, is Oil really dating Fang? :rolleyes:

natty

Chubs
Mai said:
At least if Oil buys something for Fang, she won't give an interview saying "oh no P'Oil didnt buy that for me, he's still a kid, he cant afford it" :lmao:

nways so say if Oil is really dating Fang, and many regard it as gross, then the same can be said about Brad and Angelina, Tang and Noon S right? Cause with these two there's a 12 year gap. Angelina is 29 this year, while Brad is already 43 already, since his birthday was just a month or so ago.

Question is, is Oil really dating Fang? :rolleyes:
[post="98029"][/post]​

lol mai.. it doesnt apply to anyone else that is not Oil..