~~New artworks update~~

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
Here a banner I did of Cheer & Kan. :spin: FEVER for these two :coverlaf: Can't wait to see pix of these two. I think Kan is going to be my second favor actor I like Cheer to be with beside Cee. :D :lol:

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
I LOVE that banner of Kan and Cheer...so cute!

I hope someday he'll pair up with Pancake hehe if Pang Sanaeha is popular, hopefully he becomes a permanent praek hehehe

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
I LOVE that banner of Kan and Cheer...so cute!

I hope someday he'll pair up with Pancake hehe if Pang Sanaeha is popular, hopefully he becomes a permanent praek hehehe
Somehow I have a feeling after Pang Sanaeha. Kan going to be popular :lol: like Om and both channel 3 & 7 want him..lol

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
lovely poster and those banners are cute

LOL if Kan becomes like Om, CH3 only wants him because he's become praek but they never promoted them when they were supporting

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
lovely poster and those banners are cute

LOL if Kan becomes like Om, CH3 only wants him because he's become praek but they never promoted them when they were supporting
Your right. If Kan become like Om Ch.3 will only want him because he p'ke. I notice that too when Ch.3 have Om they didn't promoted him to be p'ke until he was p'ke for Ch.7. I wonder if they have stared filming PS yet. I want to see pix and clip so Ican do more artworks of Cheer & Kan... :coverlaf:

Prisna

sarNie Oldmaid
:woot2: :dance3: I'm just to happy today. I don't know why....Here two new posters.

Mark & Mai D

FF Poster

Deadly Flower
:thumbsup:
banner
I love the Deadly Flower. I wish Mark and Ja would pair up in a lakorn now. Boy and Fang banner is cute! :thumbsup:

Here a banner I did of Cheer & Kan. :spin: FEVER for these two :coverlaf: Can't wait to see pix of these two. I think Kan is going to be my second favor actor I like Cheer to be with beside Cee. :D :lol:

I love Kan and Cheer too. I think they look great together. Cant wait for the lakorn. Nicely done with the banner.

Btw, I want to see Kan pair with Kwan.