~~New artworks update~~

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
lovely job dancy :D hehe aim and tono looks good together <3

and kyahhh skip beat.. one of my fave manga/anime <3 i could see cheer playing kyoko :D

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
Can you upload it??? It's my pleasure if you do. Kop koon Ka!
Here the photo and some others of them from Bie Love concert...Grand is like in every Bie concert I hope Exact would pair these two up soon. I really want to see these two in a lakorn.

Cr to: Bie forum, Grandfanclub, & Prisana

:drool: :spicy:

kialakornlover

sarNie Adult
Here the photo and some others of them from Bie Love concert...Grand is like in every Bie concert I hope Exact would pair these two up soon. I really want to see these two in a lakorn.

Cr to: Bie forum, Grandfanclub, & Prisana

:drool: :spicy:

DANG! Those are so sexy pictures! thanks alot!!!!!!
Yes I agree with you. they need to be paired up. Maybe we can go to Exact&Scenrio website and ask them!

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
Yeah we should go to Exact webpage and ask them...

I love Tono & Grand also...Here a clip of them at the airport taking pix with fans and it look like Grand was lost toward the end of the clip :coverlaf: it look like she was trying to look for Tono when he left without her knowing...lol

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-IT5hVfn3UY

Here a few more photos of Bie & Grand ....OMG it look like Bie kiss Grand for real. :drools:

kialakornlover

sarNie Adult
Yeah we should go to Exact webpage and ask them...

I love Tono & Grand also...Here a clip of them at the airport taking pix with fans and it look like Grand was lost toward the end of the clip :coverlaf: it look like she was trying to look for Tono when he left without her knowing...lol

Here a few more photos of Bie & Grand ....OMG it look like Bie kiss Grand for real. :drools:

OMG!!! I went crazy seeing. these pictures!!! They would be a HOT couple! I would buy the Lakorn if they paired up! I am dying to see them! Hope they do even though Grand is younger. Toni is a DITCHER! LOL

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
:lol: I finally made a poster for my FF Blood of Lies...enjoy. Chapter 1 will be up soon...

Blood of Lies

and a banner of Thai version SNSD :coverlaf: with the Miss. Teen Thailand...wish Fang was there so there be 9 members like SNSD...lol