Neung Jai Diew Gun

Did you think that this was a good movie?

• I loved it!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • It was good.

• Okay...

• There are better things to do.

• Wasted my time!

• Let's just say I fell to sleep...

• I didn't even bother.

• Total voters
Neung Jai Diew Gun

What do you think? Cause I watched this movie and it's the first one in a lot of movies that I've watched that I actually cried. The princess portrayed her character excellently. I love this movie :wub: Even my grandmother liked it ;) If you haven't tried it, you should. It really makes you realize that you're luckier than many of those who don't get to go to school...

Phew

sarNie Fansubber
Sorry its not out overseas yet lol you live in Thailand so you got to see first!! :( You know I cried just hearing the bit of storyline that the princess herself explained in Ratree Samorsorn. So I probably will cry when I watch it too.

nina07

sarNie Adult
What is this movie about? i've never heard of it.
I havent watched it yet, but the movie does look good. ^_^ The Thai Princess is in it :D

She plays this woman who is about to die, but her daughter sacrifices herself and gives her a heart transplant? Then she goes this village in the countryside, to teach kids or something like that and they build a school for them ^_^ Oh, and the best part is, WEiR iS iN iT! :p :lol:

hes a dork though, he wears glasses :p

sajenna

sarNie Oldmaid
who is the princess? picture? i never see her...

cecilia

Staff member
i saw the teaser a well. the website is beautiful too ..
yup, weir and noon s are in here :clap:

i'll give it a try once it's out of the state -- i cry easily too LOl

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
I havent watched it yet, but the movie does look good. ^_^ The Thai Princess is in it :D

She plays this woman who is about to die, but her daughter sacrifices herself and gives her a heart transplant? Then she goes this village in the countryside, to teach kids or something like that and they build a school for them ^_^ Oh, and the best part is, WEiR iS iN iT! :p :lol:

hes a dork though, he wears glasses :p
awe, thanks for the info nina dear! I'll check it out as soon as it hits the states! lol.

So Weir's a dork guy in this movie? ooh.. i love dorky guys! :D