Nero 8 Ultra Edition

dee

sarNie Egg
Does anyone have the new full version of Nero 8 Ultra yet? Was just curious, if its a lot better then Nero 7 Edition one.

ling

sarNie Hatchling
I'd really like to have one too so I'll thank you in advance!!!!!
Hope it's better than Nero 7 ultra.

noungning

Heartless
ooo i think i'm gonna go steal it haha jk

for some reason i cannot successfully install nero on my laptop now -_-

lady_sati

sarNie Adult
.iso file.
what program do i use to mount it????
i have never deal with an .iso file before. *stress*
im clueless on file names and whatever.

THANKS!!!!!
you're full of awesomeness!!

noungning

Heartless
.iso file.
what program do i use to mount it????
i have never deal with an .iso file before. *stress*
im clueless on file names and whatever.
THANKS!!!!!
you're full of awesomeness!!
it means it's the type of file where u just burn onto a cd using a burning software... such as Nero [no pun intended here lol]

or you can mount it onto a virtual drive using daemon tools.

as for daemon tools u can google and get a free installation on its website.

Angel2007

sarNie Egg
can someone re-upload this Nero 8 Ultra Edition again ty..advance :D

BaBeeLaiLai

BaBeeLaiLai
http://files.filefront.com/add+ner8iso/;89...;/fileinfo.html

As promised.

You can either burn it or mount it.

look inside the folder "Addiction" for more info.

I haven't installed it yet so I can't verify the quality but it should be good
Sorry but i don't understand...what do you mean by burn it or mount it...burn it onto a CD? how is that gonna work..wouldn't it be the same thing as just having it on a computer...so im illerate with this type of stuff...my nero 6 is stupid..so i want to try using something else...everytime i try to burn something it always says error in reading disc so yeah...it like won't burn for shit. someone help please

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Well if it's an iso file you can just use winRar and extract whatever is in it and install it; if thats what you are trying to do. Thats how I normally do it

BaBeeLaiLai

BaBeeLaiLai
oh...i downloaded the other one...lolz..okie imma delete it and go bak and download the iso one...thanks girly.

ps...hahaha i hope you don't mind meeh calling you girly...since your older than meeh...lolz

BaBeeLaiLai

BaBeeLaiLai
oOo..mah bad then...yalls threw meeh off there! man...what a dummy...i downloaded it twice...

But okie...i downloaded it...and extracted it with winrar already...i don't see the installation setup for nero8...! I accidently installed the secure viewer thang...please help!

BaBeeLaiLai

BaBeeLaiLai
oh yeah i clicked on into the folder addiction for more info...but it says that it won't open because the file is corrupted or something..so yeah...