Need confirmation

i heard today that Kob is died a couple day or something like that. Someone khnow that? Because some people around me tell me and say that the thai governement have to do something to close her mouth because she say that angkor wat belong to her and it's against the diplomatie between the two countries. can someone give confirmation, pleas?
Some of people say that the thai governenment don't n.eed to add problem because it still have some trouble betwen kmer and thai and they have to do something or just erase her name from the star thai

st_nba

sarNie Juvenile
That's odd. I think it might just be rumor...there's no way Kob died. Keep me posted if you hear anything new.

I got the news from thailand today and someone say that now thai government try to find solution to resolve this problem because khmer government get really mad against kob. I khnow that all thai entertainment will be forbid in cambodiana and thai people don't need another problem ike hat and they have to close Kob mouth. Because some people say that she is the one do this problem and thai media need khmer fan. I heard that Thai government will do something even if kob is a great star they have to hide her name because she make some trouble.

LDi

sarNie Hatchling
There are bigger social and economical issues the gov't should worry about in the country, than petty celebrity rumours.

Azlisakhmer

sarNie Adult
All rumors nothing true yea once it was banned but put on again b cuz khmer ppl want 2 watch it and she had a press conference once she didn't say that ppl jus trying 2 ruin her rep neways not true grl don't trip

Nameless

N i n j a
First it started as a rumor which was why you started this thread, secondly you posted that you got the news from Thailand and never showed us your source. We don't have any legitimate sources to actually confrim your rumor because it's only a rumor.