Need advice on Road Trip to TExas!!!

sooks

sarNie Egg
hi everyone!!! i'm going on a road trip with a couple of my friends!!! to texas to visit our other friends. it's going to be so exciting. well anyone ever been to texas and the other states along the way? where should i stop at? where should i visit? THANKS!

AznGirlTha

sarNie Egg
i live in texas.. it depends where u are coming from... but u can stop by dallas and go clubbing. or if u are heading toward Austin stop by San Marcos, its supposed to be the best shopping area in texas. then in san antonio, the river walk is so amazing.. esp. at night. in houston, you could visit china town or go to the "dirty" astro world! lol.

aNnNeE

sarNie Hatchling
if you go to san antonio i would also recommend the river walk its a great place, the malls there are great too...

sooks

sarNie Egg
im coming from california!!! thanks for the advice! so what does texas have to offer besides the river walk and all that you said??

Rakniran

Is there any hot muscluar white guys with blue or hazel eyes in texas? Always want to visit Texas,but never got the chance.Hey i 'm even thinking about moving there to live

vina_lek

Hey...tell me how it goes! I'm thinking of driving to TX for an internship this summer(from the east coast) though. B)

aNnNeE

sarNie Hatchling
i didnt really go out in texas i was only there for a couple of days and most of the time i was at the air force base...lol.... i know that they have great food there though....haha....

natty

Chubs
i can only tell you where to eat lol..

sonics- good burgers and cherry limemade
roadhouse grill- steaks
grandy's- country fried steaks!!