Natthew The Passion ablum

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
Here is Natthew first album he going to release soon. Its call "Natthew The Passion".

I can't wait for his album. This song is so lovey and nice. I can't wait to hear the rest of this song. He have a good voice. :wub:

If some of ya don't know who he is he a singer from AF 5 and he is a newbie actor for Ch7. He been in "Wai Puan Guan Lah Fun" & "Neur Manoot". He also going to be in "Sanae Bangkok" upcoming lakorn with Porshe & Gunjae-Sal.

Libra078

sarNie Juvenile
I never knew who he was until Neur Manoot. I've only knew he was in AF but didn't know he won. I started to like him when he was in Neur Manoot and fell in love with him playing the role of Hamaen. So I'm really psyched that he going to be playing in Sanae Bangkok and can't wait for his album to come out!!!!

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
omg.. i was like his name sounds familiar.. he was one of the af contestants hehe..

anyways.. i think he's cute and has a very nice voice ^_^ havent seen his acting yet though..

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
i can't wait for his first solo album. heard his new single "tor hai tur ja leum" such lovely song, sweet&sad. love his voice. never knew about him either till i watch "Nuer manoot" and fell in love with him as "Haemun". he and Tubtim are my new favorite couple. they are so cute in the la korn, wish they pair up again.

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
Here is the full mv of his new album.

Photo of girl in the mv.