Nat Morris vs Hayden Christiansen

goinkrazy

sarNie Hatchling
I just recently watched the Star Wars series with my lil bro and I noticed that Hayden and Nat look extremely alike...... does anyone else think so???

marley

sarNie Hatchling
Yes I agree. They do look alike. Hayden looks a little better though. Love Star Wars. Here is a picture of Hayden Christensen

diana507

sarNie Juvenile
i SORTA see it, but i think nats way hotter! lol i think they kinda look similiar in the nose and eyes!

Liberty

sarNie Adult
Picture please, I know who Hayden is but I don't know who Nat Morris is so I don't know what he looks like.

goinkrazy

sarNie Hatchling
yea, the jaw area and that look they have on their face.... they're both hot, but i gotta agree with sirena that hayden is a bit hotter...... nat just needs to mature more and he'll be smokin!!! he has definitely improved since mae krua kon mai.......

diana507

sarNie Juvenile
oh come on u guys! lol hayden is alright but nat is sooo perfect looking! lol

sreyya

sarNie Juvenile
i agree that they both kind of look alkije...i think its the chin and jawline that make them look alike but hmmmmm....i'll have to go with Hayden since he's older than Nat and i dont want to be a child molester hehehehehe cuz i am older than both of them :blush:

diana507

sarNie Juvenile
i agree that they both kind of look alkije...i think its the chin and jawline that make them look alike but hmmmmm....i'll have to go with Hayden since he's older than Nat and i dont want to be a child molester hehehehehe cuz i am older than both of them :blush:
haha youre funny...child molestor lol