Narng Barp

oil_yui

sarNie Adult
noiki said:
ton made a deal with gib to keep her silence by becoming her boyfriend, in name only. gib found out that ton's gay and she confessed that she never loved him, she only thinks that they're RIGHT for each other based on looks, occupation and status in society.

andy thinks back into the past life and remembers khun kumlai saying that with this merit she's making, she wishes that her next life, many people will love her but she won't love anyone more than herself. she said that because in her life as kumlai, she was hurt too much because she loved others more than she loved herself. so that's why gib is the way she is in the present time.

ton has to pretend to be her bf and as a part of it, he has to buy her stuff. neither of them actually like one another in a romantice sense, it's all about keeping their faces in society.
[post="82072"][/post]​
oh. thanks noiki. :D

t0nz

sarNie Juvenile
Sah said:
I, too, thought that Mae Yaad was going to be reincarnated as their child or that years later they'd meet again. I would've actually liked that, it sort of brings more of a closure factor to it. But, the director\writer chose not to do that and left more of it to your imagination which is good, too.
[post="81735"][/post]​

I was actually thinking that Mae Yaad wouldn't be reborn because of her sins you know since she technically killed 3 people, and I rethinked that Mae Yaad wouldn't be Khem's child because they never tum boon together. You know how they say that when you tum boon together you have a chance to be together again next life. That's just my two cents.

Susie

sarNie Adult
i just finished it. it was good and it was so sad when mae yaad dead and khun pra was crying. i was totally in tears.as for aum that dude is hot!!!

Thanamas89

sarNie Oldmaid
I cried also...When Ae died and Andy was crying..It was just sad to me...But I wish Andy and Ae would get each other..At least show something like..Ae was re-born and Andy was already old and her meet her remembers her but Ae don't remember him because she was a new person already..Geesh..! They could've done that...Not just end it like that...But anyways..I liked the lakorn..

Thanamas89

sarNie Oldmaid
Oh yea...And that part where Tao said if Andy likes someone else..She wants him to not like girls next generation..Well that didn't make sense because they didn't show if he liked someone else or not...I find it really wierd that part...

t0nz

sarNie Juvenile
it did make sense because in his new life he becomes gay so it did proved that he had another woman after tao died. I believed that director didn't want to waste film on showing that khun pra had another wife you know

karenyang

#1S.H.E.&NicTse
i don't remember seeing these wall are post in here...so i'm going to post it...sorry if it's already been post....

credit to thaitv3

Thanamas89

sarNie Oldmaid
Yea..But it would've made more sense if they showed it..But anyways..*Sighs* I was hoping that the ending would be like I said...But nope..Oh well..The lakorn is over so maybe next time..

t0nz

sarNie Juvenile
ThanamasFanclub said:
Yea..But it would've made more sense if they showed it..But anyways..*Sighs* I was hoping that the ending would be like I said...But nope..Oh well..The lakorn is over so maybe next time..
[post="85142"][/post]​
Yeha, I was hoping the ending would be like Ae becomes Khem's son and see if she has any barb she is to recompensate for in her next life assuming she does get reincarnated. LOL. I know BEnz wouldn't get reincarnate she proabbly gonna end up like a "pled" that one weird thingie noon became in "Wat pra sud ta" or whatever.

sarN

sarNie Granny
i finsh dis series .. it goood . I shred tear . Ae got a sad life ! I'm thinking there goin be a part 2 ! Cuz Benz is trap in dat house and Ae's soul is release and the reason Ae's soul was able to reincarted blah cuz she finally got the forgivness from Tao . As for Benz ... she wasn't release cuz she cause lot of sin and she must suffer alone in dat house like her mom curse her but if there a part 2 .. im thinking Ae is reborn and help relase Benz from the house cuz all thur the lakonr Benz is the one dat cause all the pain and stuffer apon Ae ! So im thinking in part 2 Benz should seek Ae's forgiveness and only den her soul can be release .. wat ya think ?

sarN

sarNie Granny
humm welll ...maybe Andy like die or soemthing so he will reborn and it seen like Toa and dat gay dude goin get together so den Andy can be their baby hahahah cuz Andy and dat gay dude got something somehting ...Ae and Andy can den reuinted and Benz can start goin after Andy all over agian but at the end she learn dat she can't force love so and so and finally ask forgivness from Ae ...wat ya think

karenyang

#1S.H.E.&NicTse
:w000t: i like that idea sarn....'cause i don't want benz to stuck in the house alone forever!!! therefore she'd been suffer at the end of the lakorn too, she should be reborn...

slee00

sarNie Adult
( First, I want to say I LOVE the Song they have before N Yad's father died)

After watching this lakorn....I can understand why N. Yod was able to twist N Yad into doing things for her...and long after N Yad died, the village people still believe she was the evil one. In real life and the human minds, many times, good people are remembered by the ONE bad thing that happened...but most of the good things people do are often forgotten. N Yad did one terrible thing, and long after she is gone....that terrible thing carried on into history. This is a good reminder of how the human minds still think. The actresses and
and actors skillfully acted out this lakorn, taking us with them. Good job@!!

slee00

sarNie Adult
arissa said:
I too was hoping that Yaad would reborn as Rin & Parn's kid.....I felt that the ending was not at all like I had expected......THe ending did not show how Koon Pra broke his promised that he had given Kumlai before she die.....(or did it)....and I thought it didnt make sense when Gift...forgive Yaad WITHOUT knowing why she had to forgive her....I was hoping that Gift would at least know a little bit about her past....and than decides whether she should forgive Yaad or not......Gift forgive Yaad because she was scared and everyone was telling her too.....I just thought it didnt make any sense....to forgive someone without even knowing the reason why.........)

I predicted that Kumlai would forgive Yaad because even in the last life, Yaad was her most trusted servant...and even after Yaad became Koon Pra's mistress, if it was not for Yode's devious lies and munipulative games of deceits, Koon Gumlai would be able to accept Yaad because her love and goodness. subconsciously, Koon Kumlai forgiving Yaad now goes to show she still have hope...and is not heartless after all.....

sl33py

sarNie Hatchling
By showing Yad reborn would be too common since many Thai movie had this dialogue; I was kind of glad they didn't show it.

I guess the writer want this movie to be different by focusing on the "Barp" both Yod and Yad had done and give lesson to everyone of a consequences of life after death for doing Barp.