Naohito Fuijiki

ryuuseius

sarNie Egg
Does anyone know if he has any new drama/movie coming out. I would really love to see him again. The last time I saw him was with Aya Ueto in Kou Kou Kyoushi 2003 then G@me.

koishii

sarNie Fansubber
I only saw Koukou Kyoushi with him in it and fell in love with him. He's an amazing actor. In fact, the whole cast in the drama was awesome.

koishii

sarNie Fansubber
Nameless said:
I've seen him in G@ME with Nakama Yukie. Strange movie, but it was pretty entertaining.
[post="16562"][/post]​

Watch Koukou Kyoushi. He's damn good at crying.

STIMA

the first time i seen him was in Antique!! he looked old in there..cuz he is now..but yeah he was still cute..

in g@me he was SOO CUTE =DDD BUT I DONT GET THE ENDING OF THE MOVIE..wat does he mean by "game over" ? but yeah that is a strange movie..it is worth getting for him cuz hes cute but i didnt..see im not so shallow after all :D

Nameless

N i n j a
STIMA said:
the first time i seen him was in Antique!! he looked old in there..cuz he is now..but yeah he was still cute..

in g@me he was SOO CUTE =DDD BUT I DONT GET THE ENDING OF THE MOVIE..wat does he mean by "game over" ? but yeah that is a strange movie..it is worth getting for him cuz hes cute but i didnt..see im not so shallow after all :D
[post="20023"][/post]​
He saw his life as a game. He got played and realized it at the end. So yeah, Game over.

STIMA

DO YOU THINK IM DUMB?? <_< Jk lol thanks forexplaining it..lol...but it was weird how he saw the video and closed it and smile and said game over..OMG SUPER HOT!!