Nang'ek & Pra'ek CH7

Sophie

sarNie Elites
How nang"ek and pra'ek never play together??
Do u know ??
are u a big fan of pranang CH7??

List Nang "ek

1.KOb Suwanan
2.Aum Patcharapa
3.Noon Worranut
4.Yui Jeeranan
5.Chompoo Areeya

List Pra'ek

1.Poh Nattawut
2.Vee Veeraparb
3.Arnas rapanich
4.Chakrit Yamnam
5.Oil Thana

One nang "ek had play with all pra'ek
who is she???

Babyt

sarNie Elites
NOON: Poh-MuenPeun something and Fah Krajang Dao, Vee-Mae Ei Sa Uen, Arnas- Sedtee Teen Plao, Chakrit- Pleng Fah Falang Dao, Oil- Kaen Luem Korn

YUI: Poh- Jit Sung Harn and Mon Ruk Look Tong, Vee- Kom Paya Baht and Puk Boong Gub Goong Nang and Roong Thip, Arnas- Nok Ork and Kra Tai Long Jun, Chakrit- Buang Bun Ja Torn, Oil- Baan Poo Tawan

Kob and Aum has never been paired up with Arnas. Araya had never been paired with Chakrit.

so there's ur answers..hehe

jackielee978

sarNie Adult
I don't think that Kob play with Arnas yet, but maybe soon. But I know that Oil has played with all the naeks from the list.

Ana

sarNie Adult
calla said:
i'm waiting to see Por and Yui......hopefully in the future. :wub:
[post="64456"][/post]​
Same here Calla!!! Looks like we'll have to wait a very long time :rolleyes:

nancyvang

sarNie Adult
Yui has played along side all of the pra'ek. But for Por Nattawut and Chakrit Yamngam, she had only played supporting role with those two.

dee

sarNie Egg
I would say Noon...because I don't think Yui had played in any lakorn with Chakrit....(or I maybe wrong)...Kob...not with Arnas...aump...nopers...yeah I'll stick with noon...but then there's chompoo and she played with almost all of the listed pre-eak...except chakrit again....*hmm* :D

tinah

sarNie Coma
havent seen yui and chakrit together yet..nor araya and chakrit..ken isnt going to be able to play with any of them because hes from ch3..noon hasnt played with arnas..and kob..araya and vee hasnt..i would like to see them together one day..

ning

sarNie Egg
tinah said:
havent seen yui and chakrit together yet..nor araya and chakrit..ken isnt going to be able to play with any of them because hes from ch3..noon hasnt played with arnas..and kob..araya and vee hasnt..i would like to see them together one day..
[post="64644"][/post]​
Noon has played with Arnas before. the lakorn is called Saet Tee Tin Plao and if i'm not mistaken it was Arnas first p'ek role.

belle20

sarNie Elites
I definitely would want to see chakrit n yui as lead actors.....the last time yui was in a lakorn with chakrit she was a n'rai....dat lakorn marsha was the n'ek! :D Dat would be interesting to see........or aom n chakrit because they only did a mv....seeing them in a lakorn even better!!!!!!! :wub:

aNnNeE

sarNie Hatchling
i wanna see tik/kob.... i havent seen kob with arnas.... did kob/chakrit play one together?? wat was it called???