Nang Tard (DaraVdo)

max

sarNie Elites
Thanks to all of those who helped clarify "Nang Tard" for me =)

Thanks for the pictures and the clips Youa =) Bebe looks much better dressing up like that than she does in the the lakorn, but I still think that Som is much much much cuter than she is...

pichayaaznbabe

sarNie Juvenile
"Nang" has different connotations, depending on the speaker, situation, intention, etc.

For example, "Nang" is a prefix for married women. It is used in a formal or official way. Married women have Nang ... followed by their names and last names on the identification cards. Single women are called "Nang Sao." Sao means young (used for females). There's always a joke about single women who are actually old but are always called "Nang Sao" just because they're not married.

"Nang" can be used to call someone (whom you think is) inferior to you.

"Nang" can be used to call someone very close to you in an informal manner. Some grandparents, parents, aunts, and uncles would call their grandchildren, children, or nieces by "nang...(followed by their names)."

"Nang" can be a prefix for any derogatory term, depending on the speaker's intention.

HuabNag

sarNie Adult
This just getting more and more interesting. Yui just so good for her role. I have to say that everyone is good at their role. But I sorry for Pok's character.

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
So sad :( . Kob is going to fast so many things later on *sigh* . Poor girl. I just had to read the summary and cry my eyes out... *popped eyes back in*... Man oh man.

Angie

sarNie Hatchling
The first two episodes are good. Everyone played their role well, especially Yui. I can't stand p'ek in this lakorn. He's such a player. He's in love with every girls he met.

cecilia

Staff member
The first two episodes are good. Everyone played their role well, especially Yui. I can't stand p'ek in this lakorn. He's such a player. He's in love with every girls he met.
i agree. i thought he was at least. still a bit faithful to POK ..
when Pok try to bring in other wife for him but damn. he laid eyes on every pretty girls :(

THANK YOU YOUA, KOB'S beautiful in those picture and at the concert as well.
It's so cute how YUI was like .ONLY RAI in lakorn , get along great in real life :p

nophankh

sarNie Adult
I agree. This lakorn is is superbly executed, but I'm still not watching it until her daughter is born. It's so depressing and I hate sad lakorns.
I give mad props to the cast and crew.

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
the old version is airing on iptv! I heard that its just as sad; maybe I should ul that version too;
lol Same thing. I was watching episode 10 or Nang Tard today because I couldn't bare the time. I also couldn't stand their looks and graphics though... Ruined my whole image of Kob and Ve.lol.

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
This is my fav. lakorn right now! I get so addicted and the storyline is so good. I hate what's her name here... Boonmee, there we go. I can't believe she got "pregnant" the second time. They believed her too. As for Pok, I love the way she handles herself. So nice!... Yui is plain evil here. :lol: . I like her character though... As for Vee and Kob.... I kind of like how they're "relationship" is growing... Just look at his smile towards here!! >_<