Nang Tard (DaraVdo)

jackielee978

sarNie Adult
i saw the casting/opening ceremony .. it looks good .. i can't wait. Thanks Youa for the file :wub:
There was no opening ceremony, I think you mean the fitting.

This lakorn is airing soon, maybe the next time slot.. more of Kob onscreen!!!
Thanks Youa... Loooks so drama and interesting

cecilia

Staff member
i meant the fitting in ssb - where they have this clip of vee/pok/yui .. and som too .
anyway, the trailer is good - everyone such good in there .. i can't wait ^^
this one,i'm excited for . her character is very pitiful :lmao:

AmmatureKikyo

sarNie Adult
Gosh, the beating in here look soo brutual...This lakorn will be very stressful..There beating the slaves like cats and dogs..Kob will never disappoint us with this movie becuz she can break out tears...

HuabNag

sarNie Adult
thank for the teaser, it looks good, and the music is sad. Anyway, what happening at the end? How many wife did he has at the end?

Thanamas89

sarNie Oldmaid
Wow...Looks interesting...I'm gonna like Yui in here for sure lol..She's good at being bad and good..Now I'm excited to watch this lakorn...

jackielee978

sarNie Adult
It confirmed to be on air on March the 10th after Wimaarn Mun Korn!!! ^_^ ^_^

So excited.. B)

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
ok im lazy to read can one of you kind ladies tell me if Joy s is still going to be in the lakorn or not? lols ^__^ muahs! i love you ladies x3

maijune

SarNie Adult
wow that's so fast....filming and airing at the same time?....so this mean we will get to see at least one more lakorn of kob before the end of this year.

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Dina Diana be in here too May says she be 1 out of the 5 wives so meaning peak have 5 wives anyways kob and vee dont have chemistry together dont match each other I think lakorn if u going to watch it at least the peak and neak are look good or make a nice couple but vee and kob its a no no she better with num sornram

omg are u serious diana is gonna be one of the wives nooooooo; why does my girl have to be one of 5 wives; lols