Nang Tard (DaraVdo)

judyp

sarNie Adult
like other people have said, it sounds soo much like ayaruk (ch 3 lakorn). if it is similar, it should be a good one though it is very sad because its a lot about family, plus nobody gets paired. we'll have to wait for more news.

dmdaisy

sarNie Hatchling
I remember the old version with likit and morudee(two of my favorites older actors) and it was very sad and too much drama don't know if kob and vee can compare to likit and morudee.

moilee

sarNie Adult
Anymore news on this? Kob was supposed to look like n'tard in here. But I bet when this lakorn comes out Kob will still look pretty as n'tard.

lakorn watcher

sarNie Adult
I'm not too excited about the storyline or the pra'ek but I'm excited to see all the nang'ek in one lakorn because there sure is alot. I'm so shock that Pok took this role but I'm glad she did so I can see her with Kob and she is a great actress. Also looking forward to see Yui and Kob. I love them in Mon Ruk Look Thoong but wish she was a good character.

sajenna

sarNie Oldmaid
i remember the old version with likit and monrudee. don't think vee can play as likit, gosh, he was so evil; i cry a lot, poor monrudee.

jackielee978

sarNie Adult
I wonder if they going to change the script, cause I can't not stand seeing Kob suffered too much. But then again, it will make the lakorn a tear-jerked drama. So Kob will have three wives ganging up on her? :(

fanny

sarNie Adult
yui play n'rai no!!!! i remembered the old version, it was very sad lakorn. i have to skip this one.

fanny

sarNie Adult
yui play n'rai no!!!! i remembered the old version, it was very sad lakorn. i have to skip this one i dont want to see my favorite n'ek play n'rai.

moilee

sarNie Adult
Is Pok married? And what's up with Yui? She freakly looks old here. Yui looks her age in real life...I wonder why she took this role....you know n'rai.

HuabNag

sarNie Adult
I don't like that Yui take the n'rai role, but this is to show she is good at every role she gets, her talents. A versatile actress is better than just playing nang ek all the time. And she will do a good job on this too, which is good to see something different on her, she mostly play the weak nang ek or stuff, but this is good to see her in a different role. I support her even she's playing the rai role.

jackielee978

sarNie Adult
This must be Pok first time as supporting.. She a great actress. hopefully she doesn't play supporting again but with Kob is an exception . :lol: