Nang Sao Puck Kee Lew(Duang Malee)

navy

sarNie Adult
I like Noon. After I've seen her once with Tye, I think she's fun to watch. She's not that pretty with her short hair, but I found her very CUTE. but hey...no matter what, I'll watch it because I love Tye.

sreyya

sarNie Juvenile
i like noon and tye but why do they have to make noon wear a wig. she looks so much better with long hair. i hope so too that by the middle of the lakorn her hair will be longer. dang tye hair even look better than her wig!!! but i still watch it either way hehehe...

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Man i wish that Noon can get her long hair back cos she looks cute with the long hair.

sirena

sarNie Adult
i like noon and tye but why do they have to make noon wear a wig. she looks so much better with long hair. i hope so too that by the middle of the lakorn her hair will be longer. dang tye hair even look better than her wig!!! but i still watch it either way hehehe...

i noe right i hope so too like she got her long hair back and shes all pretty then tye fall in luv wit her and the lakorn be all happy ending and stuff haha yey :D

im hoping its one of those funny comedy lakorn where they fight and mess around and stuff hehe

yaso

sarNie Fansubber
gosh i hope this one comes out soon...man...i really like tye and noon. they were so cute in muer dok mai ban...so cute...and so much chemistry...come on, come out already...hehehe...we need to see tye...come on...ok...just venting on this one not coming out soon enough...ok i'm done.

navy

sarNie Adult
gosh i hope this one comes out soon...man...i really like tye and noon. they were so cute in muer dok mai ban...so cute...and so much chemistry...come on, come out already...hehehe...we need to see tye...come on...ok...just venting on this one not coming out soon enough...ok i'm done.
I'm with you. Tye and Noon were so much chemistry in Muer Dok ...and I so hope that this one will be even more chemistry......

tinah

sarNie Coma
this will be replacing "yuthakarn huk karn thong" noons replacing her own lakorn lol. maybe yuthakarn is doing well or something

yaso

sarNie Fansubber
yes...it's finally airing...i have to admit i really do like noon s.---she is one kick ass n'ek...hehehehe...hopefully she doesn't kick tye around too much...that's so awesome that it'll be airing after her current one w/ rome...i don't mind at all that it's noon s. right after noon s....hehehe...i think she may be one of my new fav n'eks...now if only i can finish watching one of her earlier ones w/ tang saksit...anyway, can't wait to see her and tye on screen again! :D

yaso

sarNie Fansubber
oh my gosh..i am so gushing after seeing the preview for this lakorn...of course after noon's current airing one w/ rome....awwwww...tye and noon are so cute...noon is so silly and funny...love her...and tye...sighs...i just like to look at him. gosh they look so cute together...i mean it looks typical nerdy turn fabulous girl makeover lakorn...but damn it, i love those...hehehehe...just that little clip of how tye looks at the beautified noon is enough to get me hooked...hmmm...and is that "john" i spot in the preview "john" from noon and mart's past lakorn...gosh "john" buffed up and is looking pretty hot too...gosh and he's after noon again...hmmm...it's the "noon effect"...i can't wait to watch...anyone know what date it will start? looks like noon and rome's lakorn is starting to wrap up...ahhhhh....can't wait....i'm so excited...and you all know i just can't hide it!

Ana

sarNie Adult
I saw the teaser @ YT :D . I so can't wait to watch this lakorn. I love Noon and I like tye in their other lakorn together. This is my type of lakorn Nerdy gurl turn beautiful :p . Yaso, I didn't even recognize John from Noon's old lakorn till u mentioned..LOL..gosh he's looking really better and different and once again after Noon :lol: .. I can't wait to watch it :yahoo:

tinah

sarNie Coma
I saw the teaser @ YT :D . I so can't wait to watch this lakorn. I love Noon and I like tye in their other lakorn together. This is my type of lakorn Nerdy gurl turn beautiful :p . Yaso, I didn't even recognize John from Noon's old lakorn till u mentioned..LOL..gosh he's looking really better and different and once again after Noon :lol: .. I can't wait to watch it :yahoo:
the guy that called her "goong hang" right lol. i knew he looked familar

iheartchakrit

sarNie Juvenile
I saw the previews for this yesterday and I can't wait!! Looks like Noon is on a roll..one right after the other. Tye is looking good too! Haven't seen a lakorn with him in awile.

yaso

sarNie Fansubber
i so agree...haven't seen tye in a while...so, i'm super excited to see him! and noon is awesome too...and you know i didn't even notice it, but my sister mentioned that it kind of looked like the thai version of "ugly betty"...noon with her glasses, hair, and mismatched clothes...can't wait...will tye be a womanizing boss like daniel? hehehehe...anyways...can't wait to see tye and noon's on screen chemistry! :D

sirena

sarNie Adult
omg i luv tye and looks even hotter in the t-ser

plus i luv noon i like her since i watch yuthakarn

i think it will be very good :D

CANTTTTT WAITTTTTT!!!!!!!!!!!!!