Nang Sao Puck Kee Lew(Duang Malee)

iheartchakrit

sarNie Juvenile
I'm with you girls! Seems like most of the Yuthkarn fans will be shifting over to this post! Noon is using her hair cut to the fullest! Which is great b/c she really brings out the character like that. I'm usually not a fan of n'eks with hair that short but I have to say it helps the story a lot, and make it more believable, when they use wigs most of the time you know it's a wig and it doesn't look right on them, it also kinda seperates the person from the hair b/c the fact that it doesn't move and looks exactly the same in every scene. lol

dmdaisy

sarNie Hatchling
Anyone notice noon and tye have the same style haircut, i watch an interview of them in the wrap up party of the lakorn and they have the same haircut except tye is a little longer than noon.

yaso

sarNie Fansubber
if i'm not mistaken, it is replacing noon/rome and rita/mart's drama that just ended. i think that means this one will air fri, sat, and sun. i can't wait. i love the chemistry between tye and noon...so cute...and i agree...i so love noon...she is, as i've been saying all along, KICK ASS...hehehehe...love her spunk (as seen in her haircut)!

LEXi

sarNie Hatchling
lol just to add to all the praising and fun, i love noon also!! she ROCCS & KICKS ASS!!
lmfao, i started liking her since her lakorn with tah [that was the first i've ever seen
her in]. can't wait until this airs. tye is friggin hot. so i hear she's supposed to have a
makeover sometime during the lakorn right? haha...tye's expression was priceless..

p.s. haha, i'm sure the yuthakarn fans are going to move onto this thread, cause i know i am!! :p

sirena

sarNie Adult
yep, count me in :D

i love noon so much now she one of my fav

he and rome in yuthkarn waz really cute

REALLY wanna see and TYE!!!!!!!I LUV tye <3 ^^

iheartchakrit

sarNie Juvenile
Saw bits and pieces of the 1st ep, looks like it's going to be another good relaxing lakorn. Tye is looking super adorable in this lakorn! He has such a flirty look that makes you blush when you see him smile :blush: and Noon is doing a great job with her role! I have to admit I had my doubts..a lot of times when you see n'ek go from one role to the next, their role from the first lakorn is still fresh in your head so you may still see them as that character..but not in this case..totally different than when she was in Yuthakarn..her quirky attitude is soo funny and looks real not like the fake corniness you see in most (*cough* channel 7 :p ) lakorns.

So here's what I got from the first ep and also from reading the summary from channel 3's site:

Tye is a "playboy" who's rich and unproductive (what else is new?), his father owns a music label and his girlfriend named Kara is a singer for the opposing label. In the first episode he went to see kara at her concert and snuck in to see her before she performed. Before he got a chance to leave the curtains came up and you see him standing with her, the father found out about this and got pissed his own son was with a singer for the other label.
Noon was suppose to get married but the day she met with the wedding planner her fiance calls it off, before finding this out she had already quit her job in order to be a housewife. She leaves the wedding place all depressed holding the pictures she took with her ex fiance, while walking someone runs into her causing her to drop everything in the middle of the street (of course). As she's picking everything up Tye is driving, sees her in the middle of the street, attempts to break and flies (literally) over her and crashes. When Tye wakes up in the hospital he see's Noon and is digusted by how she looks and dressed, he calls her Pha Kee Riew. She get's mad and so the bickering starts. Tye's father goes to see him in the hospital and mistakens Noon as the helper, Noon already worked up from arguing with Tye get's pissed and yells at the father. The father admires Noon on how she's very upfront and sees this as an opportunity to control his son. He makes Tye work at his record label and hired Noon to be his secretary. Noon being jobless takes the job but both are not aware that they'll be working with each other. When Tye finds out Noon is his secretary he does all he can to make her quit, but Noon being the independent girl that never gives up, doesn't back out...and so the story continues...

pze

sarNie Adult
sounds good...ill be catching it later when its uploaded.....thanks for the brief summary......

Ana

sarNie Adult
Noon, is so dorky!!! LOL!! I can't wait till Tye falls for her!! I just luv Noon alot lately..LOL..I'm going back to watch ALL her lakorns. She's my favorite actress now after Yui J../hehe

tinah

sarNie Coma
thanks for the sum iheartchackrit.

im goona tune into epi1. it sounds quite entertaining

iheartchakrit

sarNie Juvenile
Noon, is so dorky!!! LOL!! I can't wait till Tye falls for her!! I just luv Noon alot lately..LOL..I'm going back to watch ALL her lakorns. She's my favorite actress now after Yui J../hehe
I know! lol Did you see the picture with her and the ex fiance in the beginning?? lol omg it was hilarious :loool: damn she is really good!

yaso

sarNie Fansubber
Thanks for the summary! I totally agree...Noon's character is very different from YTHK and its refreshing to see her as quirky. I was just wondering what does Pha Kee Riew mean?

LEXi

sarNie Hatchling
just got done watching episode 1. omg it was HILARIOUS!!
i loved every moment of it, well almost every moment. haha,
they're both soo stubborn. damn, tye is so friggen hot!! i
don't even know how many times i repeated that already.

i absolutely love and adore noon. she's such a good actress!
i wanted more! lmao...

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
just got done watching episode 1 and 2....so hilarious.....so many cute and funny parts^^noon is such a great actress, very comedic....tye is so cute^^so excited...can't wait to watch more :yahoo:

yaso

sarNie Fansubber
ep. 2 scene where noon falls off the stage is so reminicent of "ugly betty" premiere episode...i felt so bad for her...i mean, it wasn't as dramatic...but still her pants ripped and she felt out of her element...even though the day before she had no problems demonstrating her dancing skills...i love how her character does the whole head bopping thing...i do that too...hehehe...anyways, at least tye's character isn't heartless as to not know how hurt she feels...he's still insensitive, but at least he feels somewhat bad. and as for "john's" appearance...totally cool...hehehe...buffed up and so really to chase after noon. ahh...can't wait for next episode!