Namtan Mai(Tv Scene)

danielle jang

sarNie Egg
Thank You for the Videos. I had ever watched them at ATM Chinese Website.

Part 1 0:39 onwards, Aum's assistant was in the carpark with Aff. Aum must have sent him to receive her. I love 6:05 onwards, when Aum and Aff were taking photos of themselves, he touched Aff's arm to indicate to her to get up without telling her and discovered that he loves to touch her to express his thoughts instead of using words.

Part 2, 5:16 onwards. As Aff was carrying the boy up, smiling shyly at a lost of what to do. Aum went forward to move the chair inside the table to clear the obstruction. Then, he grabbed hold of Aff’s hand to move her to the back until she was behind him. The whole of such action is so touching with Aum so sweet and considerate. They really ought to become a family.

cecilia

Staff member

Part 1 0:39 onwards, Aum's assistant was in the carpark with Aff. Aum must have sent him to receive her. I love 6:05 onwards, when Aum and Aff were taking photos of themselves, he touched Aff's arm to indicate to her to get up without telling her and discovered that he loves to touch her to express his thoughts instead of using words.

Part 2, 5:16 onwards. As Aff was carrying the boy up, smiling shyly at a lost of what to do. Aum went forward to move the chair inside the table to clear the obstruction. Then, he grabbed hold of Aff’s hand to move her to the back until she was behind him. The whole of such action is so touching with Aum so sweet and considerate. They really ought to become a family.
i definitely high fiving you for that .. i love the fact that he's very caring of her --- seem protective too :wub:
how i can't get sick of watching ATEAM togehter :clap:

here's what i can make out of the teams:
Green Team:

Top Left to Right : Art, Great, Por, Ken, Rome, Tui
Bottom left to right: Au, Andrew? Boy, Tah, MC person, Jib, and News person.

White team:

top left to right: James, Dan, Mart, Aum, Tang, Aof P
Bottom left to right: Champ, Hoi, Gosin, Nott, Alex, Ta, and 'E from PLSO?

rukpongalex

sarNie Adult
thanks for sharing. I was smiling throughout the whole time while watching it. they are so cute together. love ateam. :wub: :drool:

JennieN

sarNie Adult
Green team seem to have more of the popular guys but neither the less - White team with Aum will not take this as a threat! I'm all for AUM and the WHITE TEAM

Start cheering gals cuz AFF will be with us to cheer on her man - MR ATICHART!

cecilia

Staff member
^same here, i'm disappointing that por and rome are in ken's team b/c they're my other fave p'ek too ..
but it's okay, we have MAJORITY of the hotties in our team too LOl -- so it's confirmed, aff will be in white team?

JennieN

sarNie Adult
I like Rome too - cuz I like him with Rita so is like another Rteam! I also like Tui since he starred in Botan Gleep Sutai with Aum - that's the only 2 I like from Ken's team but I'm pretty happy with Aum team cuz is Aum!

No confirmation about which Team Aff will be on but we all want her on WHITE TEAM!

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
Thank you for the clip ja ..

My observations and what i like about this event:

part 1:
1. haha. he fixed her tag on the back of her shirt on clip 1 at around 1:23 :wub:
2. awe, and he came around her from behind around 7:00 and put his hand on the fence, blocking ppl from approaching her from behind :wub:

Part2:
1. seriously, if he get with Aff, he get to keep his religion, don't have to convert or work so hard --- Why does she have to have a bf too :(
2. They letting go of 22 cows --- That's alot !!! good for merit though.
3. Was he touching her hand on 5 min into the clip? i like his nephew :wub:
make me wonder, if his sisters, mom&dad, and bro in law ever talk to him to persuade aff LOl
4. I LOVE THE BIDDING SHOW: He's so entertaining ..

Part3:
1. They sold Aff's shirt for 8,000 baht. LOL
2. aff bid for 15,000(i think b/c i heard neung meun haa) for his shirt :wub:
3. The fan bid 16,000 -- got a hug too :wub:
4. One of the fan bought Aff's shirt and gave it back to Aff as a gift
awe, how i wish i live in thailand === would have been there already :(

Our soccer teams:
//
lol
just seen the clips today...
thanks for pointing out those things ceci... I really really love aum's little nephew... can't let go of his auntie aff... :wub:

the soccer teams
I'll go for white team since Aum and Mart are in there but I also want the other team...Ken and Rome's... lol

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
Green team seem to have more of the popular guys but neither the less - White team with Aum will not take this as a threat! I'm all for AUM and the WHITE TEAM

Start cheering gals cuz AFF will be with us to cheer on her man - MR ATICHART!
lol
we'll be cheering with AFF
ATEAM CHEERING SQUAD! :loool:

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart

I'm really not a very good observant... thanks for pointing out those things.. :lol:

lilypha

sarNie Adult
thanks for all the great observation... I am at work so I can watch it now but all of yr descriptions really help...

cikna

sarNie Adult
Thank you for the clip ja ..

My observations and what i like about this event:

part 1:
1. haha. he fixed her tag on the back of her shirt on clip 1 at around 1:23 :wub:
2. awe, and he came around her from behind around 7:00 and put his hand on the fence, blocking ppl from approaching her from behind :wub:

Part2:
1. seriously, if he get with Aff, he get to keep his religion, don't have to convert or work so hard --- Why does she have to have a bf too :(
2. They letting go of 22 cows --- That's alot !!! good for merit though.
3. Was he touching her hand on 5 min into the clip? i like his nephew :wub:
make me wonder, if his sisters, mom&dad, and bro in law ever talk to him to persuade aff LOl
4. I LOVE THE BIDDING SHOW: He's so entertaining ..

Part3:
1. They sold Aff's shirt for 8,000 baht. LOL
2. aff bid for 15,000(i think b/c i heard neung meun haa) for his shirt :wub:
3. The fan bid 16,000 -- got a hug too :wub:
4. One of the fan bought Aff's shirt and gave it back to Aff as a gift
awe, how i wish i live in thailand === would have been there already :(

Our soccer teams:
//

thanks for the mini translation and all those observation. we are sure one particular bunch!!

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
^
lol... so true! I should open my eyes wider next time when I'm watching an ATEAM clip... so I can be more observant... :loool:

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
OMG SO MANY GOODIES.. I FAINTED IN HERE..

CECI I FREAKIN LOVE UR ARTWORK.. FAINT... SO FREAKEN TALENTED ATEAM FEVER ROCKS!!

N OMG.. SO DIFFICULT.. GREEN OR WHITE TEAM.. AIYAH... LOL..

HEHE BUT I GO FOR AUM.. EVEN THOUGH I LOVE ROME TOO.. N KEN.. BUT I LOVE AUM ^_^..

JennieN

sarNie Adult
WE CAN"T TAKE IT ANYMORE - I hate the waiting part!

wait until we have Namtai Mai air and each week - we have like 2 episode - the other 5 days will be the DARKEST DAY of our lives! :lol: