Namtan Mai(Tv Scene)

lilypha

sarNie Adult
yes, they are, that's why we want DOUBLE BABIES so bad from them

I'm just spamming to get this page before heading to bed

and i OWN !!!
good night ceci as yr wish is granted...

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
yes, they are, that's why we want DOUBLE BABIES so bad from them :wub:

I'm just spamming to get this page before heading to bed :p

and i OWN !!!
not only double babies ceci... we need a TON of babies from them!! :loool:

thanks for posting the links! ^_^ I'm gonna check them up later after my class...

btw, I super love ur siggy!!! :wub: :wub:

JennieN

sarNie Adult
I wish we have translation for that as well - The fans seem to having a very good time!

JennieN

sarNie Adult
I know right, Ateam knows that the fans love them being all "sweet" and stuff - so they keep on teasing us by being together all the time. I mean, I'm pretty sure they knows how hot they are as an item and the fans love them together!

cecilia

Staff member
Thank you for the clip ja ..

My observations and what i like about this event:

part 1:
1. haha. he fixed her tag on the back of her shirt on clip 1 at around 1:23 :wub:
2. awe, and he came around her from behind around 7:00 and put his hand on the fence, blocking ppl from approaching her from behind :wub:

Part2:
1. seriously, if he get with Aff, he get to keep his religion, don't have to convert or work so hard --- Why does she have to have a bf too :(
2. They letting go of 22 cows --- That's alot !!! good for merit though.
3. Was he touching her hand on 5 min into the clip? i like his nephew :wub:
make me wonder, if his sisters, mom&dad, and bro in law ever talk to him to persuade aff LOl
4. I LOVE THE BIDDING SHOW: He's so entertaining ..

Part3:
1. They sold Aff's shirt for 8,000 baht. LOL
2. aff bid for 15,000(i think b/c i heard neung meun haa) for his shirt :wub:
3. The fan bid 16,000 -- got a hug too :wub:
4. One of the fan bought Aff's shirt and gave it back to Aff as a gift
awe, how i wish i live in thailand === would have been there already :(

Our soccer teams:
//

chinkywinky

sarNie Adult

part 1:
1. haha. he fixed her tag on the back of her shirt on clip 1 at around 1:23 :wub:
2. awe, and he came around her from behind around 7:00 and put his hand on the fence, blocking ppl from approaching her from behind :wub:

Part2:
1. seriously, if he get with Aff, he get to keep his religion, don't have to convert or work so hard --- Why does she have to have a bf too :(
make me wonder, if his sisters, mom&dad, and bro in law ever talk to him to persuade aff LOl

Part3:

Our soccer teams:
//
thanks ceci for a mini translation..

lilypha

sarNie Adult
thanks ceci, but gosh, this is a tough one, but I'm going to root for Aum and Mart's team <3
but the other one is ken and rome
that's what bug me also... why cant they put them together aum, ken, rome and mart...? I guess if they did so, it wont be a competition at all...

JennieN

sarNie Adult
thanks Ceci for pointing out the clips

I thought the part where he fixed the tag was supposed to be checking out the size of the shirt so Aff can get a black one to change into? I mean if you noticed the black one was slightly bigger and not as tight as her original white one. maybe the black one is more appropriate for her to wear since she have to like really work around the cows so no skin is showing.

and I also love the part where he put his arms around Aff - he's being protective of her if you haven't noticed.

I'm pretty sure if Aum's family haven't mention anything about Aum persuing Aff - after this event. Surely the topic will be in the family discussion!!!!! And Aff's bf better watch closely to Aff!

As for the SOCCER TEAM- I'm for the WHITE TEAM which is the one that AUM is on!! but the most important question is that which team is AFF's gonna cheer for?

JennieN

sarNie Adult
ALSO around

Part 2 of the video clips - at 4:52. Aff was playful trying to "hit" Aum's head with the water stick? and Aum was willing to let her do it. He was facing forward and bow down his head. So cute!

Is the first time I see Aff's kidding with Aum :wub:

ouksa016

sarNie Hatchling
omgggg help i cant decide!!!!
mann aum's team looks kinda boring :unsure:
and the other team has like ken rome por great etc
i mean aum team has some goood lookin ones too but its like somethings missing in there :blink:

dreams_x

sarNie Oldmaid

part 1:

Part2:

Part3:

Our soccer teams:
//
thanks.. im going for aum's team