Namtan Mai(Tv Scene)

Prisna

sarNie Oldmaid
^lol .. 98, you're too funny.

while waiting for this, i got anxious and start making an ATEAM mv out of BBK,JR, AND JLR :p
it's a tragic love story of our ateamer -- she CHEAT on him and now asking him to come back Lol --
I was going to add a JR scene of ken/aff but afraid, it might make it more confusing .. so yup, i only include my ateam :wub:
here's the link to watch, click on HQ to watch HQ ja . hope everyone enjoy it : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q5Z2tVmFwkM
I love it! I added the video to my facebook page! What program did you uses?

cikna

sarNie Adult
awe, i wish i can write, i'm not a good writer . i can only imagine LOl

as for SIM, i used to love that game==super addicted to it ..
now, there's a good reason to get hook back on sim, getting the perfect MR. & MRS. ATEAM dream family :wub:

thanks for the pictures :wub:

while waiting for NM. i got bore and did these covers for the lakorn lol
ceci, i envy you!! i wish i can make wonderful banners of ATEAM like you do!!!!

JennieN

sarNie Adult
because they don't have THAT chemistry with other costars like they have with each other.

Ateam make everything alive :)

cecilia

Staff member
^awe, even you can't make her preggy .. how is it that ateam will make one in real life LOl .. j/k
seriously, he needs LOTS OF SPERMINATE stuff -- but i guess, it's okay too, it took KENNER more than 4 R times to get NARIN too LOl

JennieN

sarNie Adult
Is not his fault that she is not preggy - she was under lots of stress....hahaha

but wait and see. NM - he will SCORE :wub:

cecilia

Staff member
HAHA. thank god, in here, she's under pressure but still manage to be preggy. finally answer the fans' request :wub:

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
^awe, even you can't make her preggy .. how is it that ateam will make one in real life LOl .. j/k
seriously, he needs LOTS OF SPERMINATE stuff -- but i guess, it's okay too, it took KENNER more than 4 R times to get NARIN too LOl
ahahahaha! yes! he needs lots of sperminate stuff... power drink! :p the one that would make him so strong until dawn... :loool:

Is not his fault that she is not preggy - she was under lots of stress....hahaha

yeah! he would finally score here... :wub: I wonder, will they have their 1st willing in HK? lol

cikna

sarNie Adult

here we go again!! THE FAMILY PLANNING DIVISION! hahahaha!!! :lol:

JennieN

sarNie Adult
we have to plan or else we all don't have enough babysitting jobs. I hope there are more than 1 motel move in NM :wub:

JennieN

sarNie Adult
BTW, Ateam have a least 2 events in March - there is the SAF #2 concert (which Pinky will also be there) and the Channel 3 Anniversary. Aum is playing "football" and Aff will be on the cheer line. I'm just wondering if she's will be on the white team as well?

JennieN

sarNie Adult
I'm looking for this photoshoot - Is there more pictures to this because I think there was another shot where Aff was hugging Aum from Behind? Anyone know where I can get that pictures?

JennieN

sarNie Adult
Just another cap from the award that BGST won! Look like Aum is always the rep to accept the award :) Aum looking good.

JennieN

sarNie Adult
I wonder if Aum and Aff will have a magazine shoot for Namtan Mai - I WANT ONE! I need a new magazine cover of them!