Namtan Mai(Tv Scene)

Kkrystal

สุภาพบุรุษจุฑาเทพ
^ sala he didn't miss ahahaha he blew it off one arm to land on the other arm. *Lol*

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
Yes, I like the second one too.

Aum and Aff gave the interview to the reporters. The reporters asked Aff about her character in lakorn, she answered them and Aum whispered to her that "You will get pregnant too" and Aff turned to say to him that "Don't tell them yet." and turned to say to the reporter that "But I don't tell you who I will get pregnant with", and Aum said "What? Maybe you're pregnant with Ploy." They're so cute.

It's in ilovetaksaorn.com.
They post the link to download.
agree! that was super cute... :wub: I can't get enough of them! ^_^

sarN

sarNie Granny
o' he was blowing ashes ? but still , his head was docking to close <_< wasn't sure where he was aiming at cuz he miss .

loveaff

sarNie Hatchling
I saw third clip and reports ask some questions I don't know but I heard report said "BBK"
and then Umm&Aff looked like so shy :wub:
Umm even Hand-covered face himself ^_^ and aff was shy too

they are so cuteeeee

cikna

sarNie Adult
I tried to go to ilovetaksaorn but it's in thai (unfortunately, i don't understand, :( )so, i don't know where to go. can anyone upload the clip here or at ATEAM?

cikna

sarNie Adult
I made one MV too

http://tw.youtube.com/watch?v=aUV3ryhGhCA

enjoy ^_^

and song called "Perfact proportion"
cute!!

Yes, I like the second one too.

Aum and Aff gave the interview to the reporters. The reporters asked Aff about her character in lakorn, she answered them and Aum whispered to her that "You will get pregnant too" and Aff turned to say to him that "Don't tell them yet." and turned to say to the reporter that "But I don't tell you who I will get pregnant with", and Aum said "What? Maybe you're pregnant with Ploy." They're so cute.

It's in ilovetaksaorn.com.
They post the link to download.
i try going there but it's in thai. of course, i don't understand. anyone kind enough to share the link particularly the first video. I LOVE THAT ONE VERY MUCH! not a single word came out but their bodily gestures tell us many things, does it not? B)

Thank you wishy

they are so cuteeeeeeeeeeee :wub:

but why umm hit reports?
yeah, why?

SethT

anie's bb [c] D=
oh my freakin god .. ateam is so cute, im catchin up today and i saw the clip where aum was blowing aff's arm :wub:

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
video from ilovetasaron.com

this is the first video
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x78ovx_08...ng-by-fans_news

this is so funny, umm maybe feel so bored, so he bumped aff soft but he did it intentional
because after he bumped aff, he laughted like a kid
and point was after aff said something to him, he saw something in her hand so he blow it clearly
The ongoing looked indistinct

second video http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x78rzf_08...g-2-by-fan_news

sososo sweettttttt

I think Umm's eyes couldn't leave from aff and they always saw each other when they answered
OMG. could these two get any cuter! X] they just make me wanna kidnap them to a secluded island so they can be alone together ;) :ph34r: lol!

Aum was like a naughty lil kid that couldn't stand still and got bored so he started bothering P'Aff, keke..that was real cute, how he bump her then awww! help blow the ashes away...sosososo cute!! :wub:
hahaha, and Aum's such a joker, i love him! always being funny.

so he let it "slip" that Aff will be pregnant, huh? ^_^ that will be my first time seeing Aff pregnant then and the baby daddy better be *cough* P'EK! :dude: but Aff's character is married, so will it be :w-scene-pop-corn: or :r-scene-pop-corn: ????
lol but at first when she said she wasn't gonna tell who she gets pregnant with, Aum was like "Ow!" like he protest! lol, sounded like he demand to be acknowledged as the father! :p

:drool: dang! i KNOW i am not the only one that finds the way Aum looks at Aff hot! :blush: i mean, he practically sweeps in her entire body when he looks at her in that first clip! *melt* his eyes are just steaming

jjinxx

the way they touch, barely touching, smiling at each other, stealing glances, looking deep at each other, how can we not want them to end up with each other?! if all these pictures are just an act which i totally understand coz they are actors, they sure gave us great performance to watch!
I TOTALLY AGREE! WHAT ARE THEY TRYING TO DO TO US! LOL!
i mean, just look at those two! they can tease, talk, TOUCH either just like really CLOSE couples, it's just so sweet! :drool: and man do they look hot together! i love how they just like randomly brush the other one's hair aside or like how Aff just suddenly fix Aum's vest for him! how cute is that! i want to watch them have a wedding scene, now that i think about it! at least then my imagination can come true onscreen with ATEAM in wedding attire and setting! :wub:

that blue banner is the shiz! if only that would be the cover of NM! :p i'm sure no one would object that i nominate the artist to be cover designer of NM for Ateam! ^^

jjinxx

:lol: :lol: :eek: :eek: CUTE!!! AUM JUST REALIZED HER BEAUTY...HE WHISPERED THAT SHE'S PRETTY...AWE...THATS SO SWEET...THIS GOSSIP WOULDN'T BE EXCITING IF HE JUST PUBLICLY SAY SHE'S PRETTY...HE HAD TO WHISPER IT TO HER...THATS WHAT GETS TO US FANS!! LOL, I CHOOSE TO CLOSE MY EARS ON THE TOPIC INVOLVING AUM AND HIS OTHER HALF.
aww, cute! lol, their adorableness is endless it seems! i can definitely imagine Aum leaning close to Aff and whispering compliments to her! >< :drool: lol, i don't think Aum could have just noticed now how gorgeous Aff is! XD

haha...he might wanna shoot aum down... :arrg: but who cares??? maybe he can pair up with pinky... :loool:
lol that's a good one! actually not a bad suggestion at all! ^^

transcend89

sarNie Adult
jjinxx you're too funny kidnap them into a secluded island lol yeah don't you just think that when stars do those sweet things that they have something going on but they always deny it and say they're good friends like rome and rita he totally has a crush on her

Fujia

sarNie Hatchling
:wub: I badly whant see this Lakorn! :wub:
:drool: I whant see Aum and Aff hugh and kiss willing! :drool:
:D They are so lovely together. :D