Namtan Mai(Tv Scene)

cikna

sarNie Adult

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
gosh im like so hyped.. hehehe.. im so happy... ateam .. sheesh.. just be a real couple already.. makin us all so excited.. ahhhhhhhhhhhhh........ >_<.. they are just too kute.. sexiiiii.. perfect... whooooo i cant wait... lalalalala.. im so hyped..

ooooooo i luv ur pix lilykong.. good manipulation..

lol... **whistles** that must be wat aum is thinkin :loool:.. naughty man.. keke.. whoooooooo....

i cant wait.. ateam fever... whoot whoot..

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
hehe.. i was watching the slides.. hahaha.. im pumped.. lalalala.. hyper aiko... lalalalala...

lilykyh

sarNie Egg
gosh im like so hyped.. hehehe.. im so happy... ateam .. sheesh.. just be a real couple already.. makin us all so excited.. ahhhhhhhhhhhhh........ >_<.. they are just too kute.. sexiiiii.. perfect... whooooo i cant wait... lalalalala.. im so hyped..

ooooooo i luv ur pix lilykong.. good manipulation..

lol... **whistles** that must be wat aum is thinkin :loool:.. naughty man.. keke.. whoooooooo....

i cant wait.. ateam fever... whoot whoot..
Thanks xlilanimeanjox.We are happy you love this pix.Actually it's not my artwork.It's our another team member Clover(Sasa) 's creation.
Take a look for the fullsize one.

Did u guys watch two video that shot by Aff's fans?They posted today.We are getting more exctied for it.It's NM opening cerrmony video.Aff just whisper to Aum when they are burning joss sticks.They are using the eyes for communication.OMG, I am so hyped too!!!LOL

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
Did u guys watch two video that shot by Aff's fans?They posted today.We are getting more exctied for it.It's NM opening cerrmony video.Aff just whisper to Aum when they are burning joss sticks.They are using the eyes for communication.OMG, I am so hyped too!!!LOL
OMG! I haven't seen that yet... is it on youtube or something? can I have the link so I can watch it too... ^_^

wishbone

sarNie Fansubber
Thanks xlilanimeanjox.We are happy you love this pix.Actually it's not my artwork.It's our another team member Clover(Sasa) 's creation.
Take a look for the fullsize one.

Yes, I like the second one too.

Aum and Aff gave the interview to the reporters. The reporters asked Aff about her character in lakorn, she answered them and Aum whispered to her that "You will get pregnant too" and Aff turned to say to him that "Don't tell them yet." and turned to say to the reporter that "But I don't tell you who I will get pregnant with", and Aum said "What? Maybe you're pregnant with Ploy." They're so cute.

It's in ilovetaksaorn.com.
They post the link to download.

SaronYun

sarNie Egg
This thread is so exciting. I couldn't resist no being a member anymore so I decided to Register. I Love Aum & Aff. I think I'm getting the fever. I'm pretty much new so I really don't know what to say because by reading all of everyone's comments It makes me speechless.

SaronYun

sarNie Egg

Aum and Aff gave the interview to the reporters. The reporters asked Aff about her character in lakorn, she answered them and Aum whispered to her that "You will get pregnant too" and Aff turned to say to him that "Don't tell them yet." and turned to say to the reporter that "But I don't tell you who I will get pregnant with", and Aum said "What? Maybe you're pregnant with Ploy." They're so cute.

Wishbone, I can't find it. I want to see the video. Can you tell me where to go?

loveaff

sarNie Hatchling
Wishbone, I can't find it. I want to see the video. Can you tell me where to go?

video from ilovetasaron.com

this is the first video
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x78ovx_08...ng-by-fans_news

this is so funny, umm maybe feel so bored, so he bumped aff soft but he did it intentional
because after he bumped aff, he laughted like a kid
and point was after aff said something to him, he saw something in her hand so he blow it clearly
The ongoing looked indistinct

second video http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x78rzf_08...g-2-by-fan_news

sososo sweettttttt

I think Umm's eyes couldn't leave from aff and they always saw each other when they answered

sarN

sarNie Granny
the first clip , why were he blowing at her boob ? it was funnie, though it should be me . AFF :wub:

cecilia

Staff member
I'm from China~~ I LOVE AUM&AFF~~~~~best lovers!!

It's my design~~I cant wait to see the NM's lakorn!!!

OH WOW !!! I'M AMAZED .. I LOVE IT .. PERFECTLY DONE .. GREAT MANIPULATION .. AWESOME .. i'm running out of words b/c this is really BEAUTIFUL to see ATEAM dancing to the mystery 'TOYOTA FORTUNER' cf .. nice JOB !!! :clap:

this is such a cute scene in my head ..
makes me feel blushy again like when they did in JLR .

the first clip , why were he blowing at her boob ? it was funnie, though it should be me . AFF :wub:
sarN, keeping aff just to yourself ? :lol: should i snatch her from you to ---?

SaronYun

sarNie Egg

this is the first video

this is so funny, umm maybe feel so bored, so he bumped aff soft but he did it intentional
and point was after aff said something to him, he saw something in her hand so he blow it clearly

sososo sweettttttt

I think Umm's eyes couldn't leave from aff and they always saw each other when they answered
Thank You!

dreams_x

sarNie Oldmaid

this is the first video

sososo sweettttttt

thanks i loved it.. they are so cute.. cant believe he said taht

Grudgeprincess

JLR FEVER
Yay, I finally caught up in this thread. I see lots of familiar faces in here. :clap: Hi hi to all.

Loving all the ATEAM lovey dovey looking pics. I got go make a new wallie or something too!
YAY! my starry is all caught up ahhahahah girl im so happy i told you to power run down here hahha me love you! <3

haha GP you are right about those...I do want another fevered show, NOT just like JLR but ...
hehhe i know what you mean. nothing compares to JLR but man ATEAM DEVOTION <3

WOOT i love this hahahhhhaha omfg. it reminds me i watched the ratree samosarn of BKST and ploy was saying how aum's sensitive at his nipples and like when she said that u can like hear aff like saying "WHAT?!?! and how do YOU know this" ahaahaha she sounded like oh hell nah hahahahhahahhaahahaah like her voice was so bolding and like yea that was just ahhaa awww! god i love this ATEAM MADNESS

hahaahah mae sarn LMFAO why was he blowing at her boob ahhahahahhahhhahahhhhahahh

Kkrystal

สุภาพบุรุษจุฑาเทพ
^ bad sarn. He wasn't blowing on her boobs. When he turn to talk to her the particles/ashes of his candle stick fell on her arms so he blew them away for her. Ahahah he wasn't blowing on her boobs.

Grudgeprincess

JLR FEVER
LMFAO hahhaha ^^ "the particles" haahahhahaahaahaahhahhaah omfg. wow i'm werid. that was just amusing to me ahhahaa. i was about to say the ashes were like BAMing her arm HAHHAHHAH they were =D so he noticed and was a gentlemen and blew them off for her. but i guess he missed cuz then she had to blow them off too HAHAAHAHAAHHA