Okay, I don't have a clue how to make video clips nor do I know anything about Photoshop :wacko: So I keep re-watching fave parts and fan-made MVs from those three movie / dramas ... And thought of more things in common! :wub:I've realised something. My three fave movie/dramas (JLR, Korean drama "My Girl" and "Pride & Prejudice") have a few things in common...
- amazing, amazing chemistry between the two leads
- handsome guy with conflicted minds
- plus I love their struts
- and those guys need their girls to complete their lives
- great soundtrack for all three stories (love the songs!)
- love all the three endings (and somehow they are kinda cheesy in their own ways :wub: )
Thought of more ...
- A-Team was not first choice to play the leads in JLR. Same goes for Lee Dong Wook in "My Girl" and KK + MM for P&P
- hints that all three guys there would love kids :wub: *sigh* that's one thing that really gets me ...
Here's another one ...
It's in their names!!!
- For JLR, they're A-Team (Aum & Aff)
- For "My Girl", they're the Lees (Lee Dong-Wook & Lee Da-Hae)
- For "Pride & Prejudice", they're Keira Knightley & Matthew Macfadyen (KK & MM to us fans )