Namtan Mai(Tv Scene)

Grudgeprincess

JLR FEVER
honey you rockkked that i loveeeeeeeee you! i ned to ATEAM PS SOON! D=

and you guys deffffffffffff. no i will have to play the theme songs on my flute heheheheh

lilypha

sarNie Adult
what, u guys really amaze me with the number of pages we reach for this thread 112 pages though this havent aired yet... gosh, ch3 knows how to turture us well...

mahsuri1284

sarNie Adult
mahsuri, you make some great points :D
Thanks! I dunno why this sort of things keep popping up in my mind! :p

Here's another one ... :D

I've realised something. My three fave movie/dramas (JLR, Korean drama "My Girl" and "Pride & Prejudice") have a few things in common...
- amazing, amazing chemistry between the two leads
- handsome guy with conflicted minds ^_^
- plus I love their struts
- and those guys need their girls to complete their lives
- great soundtrack for all three stories (no kidding B) )
- love all the three endings (and somehow they are kinda cheesy in their own ways :wub: )

Thought of more ...
- A-Team was not first choice to play the leads in JLR. Same goes for Lee Dong Wook in "My Girl" and KK + MM for P&P -_-
- hints that all three guys there would love kids :wub: *sigh* that's one thing that really gets me :blush:
It's in their names!!!

- For JLR, they're A-Team (Aum & Aff)
- For "My Girl", they're the Lees (Lee Dong-Wook & Lee Da-Hae)
- For "Pride & Prejudice", they're Keira Knightley & Matthew Macfadyen (KK & MM to us fans ;) )

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny

It's in their names!!!

- For "Pride & Prejudice", they're Keira Knightley & Matthew Macfadyen (KK & MM to us fans ;) )
:loool: that's soo true, I would have never seen that lol. ^^

lilypha

sarNie Adult
i dont read thai but I try to tune in Seesan Bantueng for any update but still nothing on ateam and NM... Guess, they keep us in dark till the release of the teaser...

cecilia

Staff member
^i know what you mean, even i get discourage from tuning in to the everyday SEESAN/SSBT or DKJ news b/c of this reason :(

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member

It's in their names!!!

for my girl.. it couldve been Lee jun ki and Lee Da Hae but oh well.. dong wook was alrite.. i loved jun ki more :wub: lol

lilypha

sarNie Adult
forgive me if i m saying nothing but I cant stand to see this thread ranks so below today...

no news still????

cecilia

Staff member
muahah. lily, i feel the same .. if i see that it's down there, i randomly want to just post to boost it back up LOL --the power of ateam :wub:

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
lol.. lily n ceci.. lol.. dont worry i feel that way too.. thats why i always read ateam related stuff last.. hehe..

ATEAM FEVER!!!

denail

sarNie Egg
Only before the boardcast of the lakorn, it already has had 112 pages. Well. A new post should be opened for the post-boardcast session.