Nampueng Kom(Makers Group)

sarN

sarNie Granny
there no rscene , girl stop LOL it was a comedy lakorn ! ^^^ I just realize how conceited Purin is , it funny in a way i guess , because why does he keep asking if Nui love him ? And assume she be jealous ?

cecilia

Staff member
I've never seen SOMCHAI GUB NONG SOMPONG.

Is there an r scene? LOL Is it good?
you haven't .. it's the best COMEDY lakorn ever!
Jamie and Janie disguise as guys to investigate this record company run by Paul and his other partner ..
it was rumors to have some sort of drug trafficking ..

Jamie and JANIE are the best of friend in there ..
i like them in comedy together b/c they'll make you laugh nonstop!!! GREAT LAKORNS ..

Purim's jealous himself -- he outta ask him those questions sometime lOL

sarN

sarNie Granny
i want spoiler ! Will there be a wedding ? Does Nui leave the house and ran off to live somewhere else , like all N"k in lakorn does after she found out herself is pregnant :lol:! I hope nobody dies , not even jauuda !

tinah

sarNie Coma
i predict kun Juang will die or either go crazy because i remember seeing a clip where shes pointing a guy at Rose..

im up to epi 8 right now..poor Nui. shes like a scared puppy when shes alone with Purin..the way he look and touches her sensually makes my heart pound really fast lol he's such an a$$ though

lakorn watcher

sarNie Adult
I really like this lakorn. Janie is so pretty in here. I love the way how she looks in that shoot too. By the way I love the part in the kitchen when Nok came behind her and hugged her. It was so romantic.

june2s

sarNie Hatchling
this year there 10 lakorn dat a remake . "Nampeung Kom" , "Sawan Biang" , "Saeng Soon" is Sam

Nampeung Kom
Likit Kamatep
Priksa Sawad
Sawan Biang
Dung Duang Harutai
Jamleuy Ruk
Hub Kao Kin Kon
Rattanawadee
Rathana KohSin
Saeng Soon

who is sam? what do you mean by Sam? is he the director?

tinah

sarNie Coma
purin takes advantage of nui every chance that he gets. not to mention, hes so conceited! talking about nui loves him and that shes jealous him and Dao..it should be vice versa..hes the one whos showing sign of jealousy..You can see that Nui is falling for him though. like in the kitchen scene when Purin came to hug her from the back and after he left she was blusing :lol:

i like when Nui wasnt speaking to him until he got annoyed. make him go crazy on his own lol he still try to take advantage of her when shes sick..hes like beast! the way he kiss her is wild

pim

sarNie Hatchling
Nui will be pregnant after she left purim house for a few day.She went to see her mom before leaving and left her a letter then this two guy was approching her after she left her mom house and Saengdao past by saw her and help her.so she saw nui face knew she have a problem but didn't ask her so she told nui that she can work here as her resort manager so she accepted and told dao not to tell anyone that she is here.She was there for a few day got sick so khun dao told her to go see a doctor the doctor told her she's about six week pregnant.I come back and give some more spoiler later.

sarN

sarNie Granny
purin takes advantage of nui every chance that he gets. not to mention, hes so conceited! talking about nui loves him and that shes jealous him and Dao..it should be vice versa..hes the one whos showing sign of jealousy..You can see that Nui is falling for him though. like in the kitchen scene when Purin came to hug her from the back and after he left she was blusing :lol:

i like when Nui wasnt speaking to him until he got annoyed. make him go crazy on his own lol he still try to take advantage of her when shes sick..hes like beast! the way he kiss her is wild
that's what i was saying , he so conceited :lol: , he so full of himself , trying to make Nui jealous & then going ask her if she love him & jealous of him w/ Dao . I think it's because in eps 8 , when he came into her room and Nui was crying on the bed , Nui told him not to touch her anymore because he have that lady as well & then he smile :lol: , therefore he assume she must of have some feeling toward him ! That's the only explanations why he all the sudden so conceited lol

junne

we can tell during the time of her shooting the commercial, he was eating up his jealousy as he sat there looking at her. now, he's trying to make her jealous by flirting with dao.

junne

Nui will be pregnant after she left purim house for a few day.She went to see her mom before leaving and left her a letter then this two guy was approching her after she left her mom house and Saengdao past by saw her and help her.so she saw nui face knew she have a problem but didn't ask her so she told nui that she can work here as her resort manager so she accepted and told dao not to tell anyone that she is here.She was there for a few day got sick so khun dao told her to go see a doctor the doctor told her she's about six week pregnant.I come back and give some more spoiler later.
thanks for the spoilers. do you know if she will show any pregnancy symptoms? in eps 9, we see that she fainted, but maybe that's because of her being sick.

cecilia

Staff member
PLEASE come back and spoil me .. i'm so crazy, i wanna know what will happen next ..
thank you na kha -- i love NAMPEUNG KOM !!! its' the only one that can get me going atm ^^

june2s

sarNie Hatchling
how many episode does this lakorn have left? I think Nui is pregnant now, but it is so funny as I don't see any clips or pictures of her with a bump at the beginning of the themesong and the end of the episode.

cecilia

Staff member
^you see .. just a little -- could be the air but a little of her bump ^^

here's some cap of what will happen according to Pim's spoiler

She ran away, Purim came looking for her at Dao's place :wub:

Sadly, he found none and left ..

BUT WAIT! they bump into each other .. the same day? seem like same clothes too LOl

The end :p == see the bump?

Toon

Official Robert Pattinson Ambassador
I'm really loving Noon S.( Saengdao) in this...love her hair...she's so pretty!!!

kermint

sarNie Adult
same here, i kindna like saengdao's character in dis lakorn too. i think the role is cute tho. nok c.'s good his acting lol. love it hahaha

runbabyrun

sarNie Hatchling
Thanks for the spoilers! I'd love to know what else happens. :D