Nampueng Kom(Makers Group)

tinah

sarNie Coma

Khun Jim will start shooting at the end of the year once she is finish with Jum Leuk Ruk. credit to noiki @ spicy

another remake of Sam lol. and its also about an old man and young girl relationship like Priksa Sawad :lol:

i wonder who will be the pra'nang. but they sure are having alot of remakes

sarN

sarNie Granny
haha is it "Nam pueng komp " Sam/Papua ? If it is Sam 's version den it was the second one and the first one was with Morldee. I did post sc of the old version in Priksa Sawad's thread. Another disturbing romance relationship w/ :r-scene-pop-corn: and later a :w-scene-pop-corn: + :baby-scene-pop-corn: but Sam version wasn't as serious as the first version

tinah

sarNie Coma
ohh that one!!..yeh its with Sam/Pupae.

dang, so many of sams remake lol. this year theres gonna be a couple of lakorns with :r-scene-pop-corn: then

sarN

sarNie Granny
this year there 10 lakorn dat a remake . "Nampeung Kom" , "Sawan Biang" , "Saeng Soon" is Sam

Nampeung Kom
Likit Kamatep
Priksa Sawad
Sawan Biang
Dung Duang Harutai
Jamleuy Ruk
Hub Kao Kin Kon
Rattanawadee
Rathana KohSin
Saeng Soon

tinah

sarNie Coma
i think its more than last year. its mostly from ch3 too. well, they sure know what we want cuz some of those have :r-scene-pop-corn: :baby-scene-pop-corn: :w-scene-pop-corn:

tinah

sarNie Coma
hey, they should choose Pip/Ja for this role. we didnt get to see a :r-scene-pop-corn: from them yet and they were cute together in "STFG"

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
Thanks for sharing, Tinah. It sounds great.

tinah

sarNie Coma
funny that there was a dicussion about this lakorn in the Priksa Sawad thread and now, they are remaking it lol. was there :slapandkissse3: though?

sarN

sarNie Granny
hahha yup ! I don't remember any slapping . prolly cuz P"k is an elder figure and u know how Asian respect old ppl so N"k don't slap him around haha but there was force kisses and yeah there was an :r-scene-pop-corn: and there this crazy lady dat live with P"K . She got some kind of addiction problem i guess cuz she be crying&begging for P'k to be w/her and N"k found out about this relationship not knowing the crazy lady have a mental problem and also cuz of P"k jealous over her so he was mean and stuff broke her heart and she left the house. O ' yeah N"k mom was a bit twisted too cuz she like a drunkard and sold her to P"k.They say N"K finish college so she 22 and they mention he love N"K mom in his school year so he 38 +. After she left the house it was kind of funnie afterward ( prolly it just me .. i think everything is funnie )She became a stronger person and wasn't so weak like before . P'k did goes after her and he even goes to her mom and ask for advice LOL since she was his ex girlfriend . Later on there was an :w-scene-pop-corn: + :baby-scene-pop-corn: . I like the ending cuz P'k set up a wedding and everything and he waited for her to show up cuz if she did dat mean she agreed to w/ him and it end up she didn't came and he was heart broke and he went back to the house all sad and den she show up in a wedding dress . How come only crazy lakorn like this dont' get beach ending ? haha

tinah

sarNie Coma
respect for the elders but than p'ek could "r" n'ek :lol: oh gosh, i hope they dont choose someone really old. if Chatchai wasnt in "priksa sawad" than i would of guessed him. who else is still around?..i cant think of anyone besides Pip.

the ending sounds sweet!..i dont think they did alot of beach scenes back in the days right.

oh sarn, you forgot Tooka Rang Rabum w/Paul & Pancake on the remake list. according to khaosod, they will also be remaking Sai Sai Plerng so that makes 12 lol

iheartchakrit

sarNie Juvenile
Ohh man this is just a sign of me getting too OLD..I pretty much watched all those lakorns being remade in Sarn's list..and this will be the third time around for both Sawan bieng and Nampeung komp..oiy! The version with Niruit and Monrudee was the best! Very intense from I remember..plus Niruit was such a hottie back then! Actually in a way he pretty much looks the same as he does now..that man ages real well!

sarN

sarNie Granny
i feel old too dang man i been thur 3 version LOL and they like wat .. remake lakorn every 8 to 10 years LOL

tinah

sarNie Coma
lol. its okay. ill be saying the same thing years from now. who knows if i'll still be watching thai dramas once my favs. retired.

by the way, how old is the n'ek suppose to be? in her early 20s? if so, it should be yard, donut or matt. they dont have many upcomings. only 1 !

tina

sarNie Hatchling
OMG I just remembered asking for the name of this lakorn however it was the one with Mornladee & I was told the pe'ek was Bee's dad in Talay Rissaya. It was so long agooooooooo when I watched this lakorn, I forgot most of the storyline but do remember pe'ek was old and the ending where nang'ek runs down flights of stairs in a wedding dress trying to find pe'ek....Can't wait to see this new version.

mchou1985

sarNie Egg
Hey, if any one in here want to see PipR. Ja J. play this lakorn , write to @ten @2020atten.yahoo.com. Write to them and tell them to tell the boss of ch3. to pair Pip and Ja up again. Pip go with this kind of role and Ja to. write to atten if u one Pip and Ja to pair up.