Nampueng Kom(Makers Group)

onahc

sarNie Elites
i didn't think it's was consider rape since she consented as well even though i kindda of use force to manipulate her. LOl

today episode start off awesome as well -- NAMPUENG KOM is definitely the best of 2009 remake for me.

It was consensual but he indirectly forced her. And he disposed of her like garbage, digusting!

onahc

sarNie Elites
^that's why, i keep on saying, he'sa cunning man! I sure hope NUI make him pay back twice the pain he created for her.

He is very cunning, he made her feel so worthless she tore up the 3 million dollar check! She was almost free but his words really ate at her conscious. Poor girl.

cecilia

Staff member
^oh .. tomorrow will be so awesome

from watching today episode and end preview, i'm sensing, she'll be pregnant -- she keeps fainting! TIME TO PLAY THE GAME!
I'm so excited! I'm off to buy candies for tonight trick or treat.

junne

i didn't think it's was consider rape since she consented as well even though i kindda of use force to manipulate her. LOl

today episode start off awesome as well -- NAMPUENG KOM is definitely the best of 2009 remake for me.
gotta to agree with you that NAMPHUENG KOM is one the best remakes so far...

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
He's such a jerk lol. I would think that he felt guilty after they slept together because he realizes that she's pure and not what he thought of her, but NOPE he's ugh.

Yeah it's consensual, but it's somewhat still rape because he used words to taunt her and cause her to give in. Then again it takes 2 to clap -.-" Even if I'm on Nui's side if she didn't want to she didn't have to no is so easy to say.

cecilia

Staff member
chai si, it's the girls' fault LOl .. kidding .. here's my blaming mv : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DrsDd4yrIf4

sarN

sarNie Granny
OoooOOo wat going on ? any more 'willing' scene ? ?? babies coming up ? Yeah, it's consensual because she relax , well kind of but her expression was priceless though :lol: , it was like she was unsure , frustrated , nervous & he old too. But i got say , she look sexy wrap in a blanket & not clothed like most lakorn & her hair was messy (they added that detail) but Purin wasn't , therefore she must've not touch him :lol:

cecilia

Staff member
^muaha. why do you have to make me laugh so hard LOL
i guess, PURIM's a messy lover -- he like it hot like that LOl

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Lol it's not the girls fault :p but I'm thinking she was a little tempted too. She probably started having some feelings for him. You know what they say Hate easily turns to love and great MV Cece Great choice for the song also <3 love Prik Thai

tinah

sarNie Coma
yuck, i hate hairy guys. i feel sorry for Nui. i wouldnt seeing her play hard to get through the ending cuz Purin was never a nice guy toward her..gave her no respect whatsoever

oh my, they actually made n'ek naked under the sheet unlike other lakorn. its usually one the pra'ek or n'rais

hey so does anyone know what epi this will end on? hopefully 14 hehe

sarN

sarNie Granny
^^^ the added detail with the messy hair was sexy , it show that he was dominating & she submitting :lol: but he still a jerk , if she wanted to get out of bed that fast she wouldn't be laying in bed while he dressing loll

tinah

sarNie Coma
just finished with epi 7 with the rape scene..well, it was actually force and willing at the same time. nui wasn't fighting as much. i think she couldnt resist his temptation lol at the same time she was thinking about her mom. this totally seem like a whole new lakorn. theres so much things added to this version..i dont know what to expect which is a good thing..

they are good with the camra angle cuz the kiss scene looked kind of real..

tinah

sarNie Coma
you know the rape scene was coming up when pra'ek gets drunk while waiting for n'ek to come home froom going out with a dude lol

sarN

sarNie Granny
hahah, that should goes in the list of "You know you are watching a lakorn..."

pichayaaznbabe

sarNie Juvenile
Pedophiles are attracted to prepubescent children. Nui has hit puberty for a long time now. She is not a child; she's an adult. So Purim is not a pedophile/child molester. :)

Purim fell for Nui because of her pure heart and her gratitude towards her mother. :wub:
I like both of P'Nok's. P'Nok Chatchai and P'Nok Jariya. :D

june2s

sarNie Hatchling
I like Nok chatchai in here. He is a great actor. I like his lakorn with Ann. I like this lakorn so far, thank you Ceci for introducing this to me!!!

cecilia

Staff member
^darn .. it's only a misunderstanding LOl

She was out in the rain the whole night, so yup, the fainting part is actually from the fever/sickness ..

got me crazy there for a bit lOl

sarN

sarNie Granny
no babies ? lol ! is it still airing ? any more 'willing' scene !!!!!!! Yup, dis is the best remake 2009! JLR was the best remake of 2008! I love it ! I hadn't been this hype up about a lakorn since JLR :wub:

cecilia

Staff member
^i think i misunderstood again ..

SHE IS PREGNANT! i think b/c she's getting better but still faint and the doctor didn't say anything either (well, they visit the doctor but we didn't get to hear the result)

There were some attempts today but she keeps laying there motionless b/c of what he said to her earlier at the vacation house. So yup, he lost his appetite Lol

sarN

sarNie Granny
....he lost his appetite :lol: :lol: , I guess so , a lively fish is better than a dead one ! can u upload the preview for next week ?~