Nakak Dok Son Klin (TV Scene)

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
aw i always seen lots of comments bout people not liking noon and i always wondered y. is it cause she dark? oh well whatever i don't mind her lol
lol maybe it's because her hair's short & it makes her look like a dude. I think noon's awesome! ^_^ even though i've only watched one of her lakorn. :lol: with is the one with Tye. she did a good job in it. I love the dorky Noon S. :D

tinah

sarNie Coma
i mean i liked her in that lakorn with rome but somehow i never became a fan lol. her acting is pretty good though. maybe ill grow to like her later. i didnt like benz before but now i became a fan. her acting is very good and thats what caught my attention

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
i mean i liked her in that lakorn with rome but somehow i never became a fan lol. her acting is pretty good though. maybe ill grow to like her later. i didnt like benz before but now i became a fan. her acting is very good and thats what caught my attention
lol. That's how I was with Rome. Didn't really pay much attention to him but then I watched GRR & oh my goodness, he's hott... lol.

Sometimes you just gotta watch their lakorns to become a fan or get hooked. But everyone has their opinion about actresses & actors. can't please everybody now! :D

cecilia

Staff member
yes. noon have kissable lip. and i think she's beautiful with long hair. i like her in that lakorn with tah ---ying glied ying ruk .. something like that. and that one of her and tang as father .. kom blai.

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
i didn't finish da one she had w/ ta. i think cause i couldn't look at ta for dat long LOL but yes noon is soooo pretty w/ long hair. i'm gettin used to her short hair though lol

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
oh my... aum n noon.. i never thought of that b4.. interesting.. i havent watch much of her lakorns.. interesting though.. muahahaha... i shall give this a shot too .. hehe.. because of aum n new n'ek.. xp..

yachienn

sarNie Egg
wishbone :

Thank you sooooooo much for always sharing these valuable information to us....

^__________________^

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
noon is so pretty with both long n short hair.. n wow i never realized she had a mole on her upper lips.. did she remove it???

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
lol. That's how I was with Rome. Didn't really pay much attention to him but then I watched GRR & oh my goodness, he's hott... lol.

Sometimes you just gotta watch their lakorns to become a fan or get hooked. But everyone has their opinion about actresses & actors. can't please everybody now! :D

Very true, that's how I became a fan of all the actors that I like, starting with Tik, Aum, Ken, Chakrit, and now Paul...I only knew of Johnny and Num and stuff cuz of my mom, but the others, I just gave them a shot, and they've all surprised me...I loved Oil since his singing days, so that's why he even had a chance...The one that surprised me most was Paul...after hearing bad comments about him, and thinking that he's not really all that good looking...but after watching a couple of his lakorns, he's become my number 2 favorite actor...But I've tried watching Gae Roy Ruk, and I'm not feeling Rome...or that lakorn...Maybe it's cuz I have too many men to obsess over already...hehe

Has she been in a lakorn where she's a supporting actress? She looks so familiar, but I can't figure out where I've seen her before...Has she been in a lakorn with any of the guys I mentioned, as supporting actress or something?

solin

sarNie Adult
aw i always seen lots of comments bout people not liking noon and i always wondered y. is it cause she dark? oh well whatever i don't mind her lol
Personally It's not because she's dark that I don't like her
...It's just that I don't like her
but I have nothing special against her.

Maybe I will like her after watching this lakorn but I the chances are slim lol.

saobomp

sarNie Adult
Very true, that's how I became a fan of all the actors that I like, starting with Tik, Aum, Ken, Chakrit, and now Paul...I only knew of Johnny and Num and stuff cuz of my mom, but the others, I just gave them a shot, and they've all surprised me...I loved Oil since his singing days, so that's why he even had a chance...The one that surprised me most was Paul...after hearing bad comments about him, and thinking that he's not really all that good looking...but after watching a couple of his lakorns, he's become my number 2 favorite actor...But I've tried watching Gae Roy Ruk, and I'm not feeling Rome...or that lakorn...Maybe it's cuz I have too many men to obsess over already...hehe
Has she been in a lakorn where she's a supporting actress? She looks so familiar, but I can't figure out where I've seen her before...Has she been in a lakorn with any of the guys I mentioned, as supporting actress or something?

she was in a movie with tye, with mart, where she was mart's daughter. chai and aff as the parent. it ended not too long ago...

also another moview ith mart; comedy. oh wait n'ek with p'tang. i loved her in that one.

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
I'm so happy to see Noon again so kool to see her with different p'ke. I can't wait to see this lakorn.