Nakak Dok Son Klin (TV Scene)

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
i started off liking paul especially when his movie mor jeb came out lol but then he was so unbearable in tueng raay gor rak. now i don't wanna watch any of his lakorn. i tend to like people more if they're funny lol dats y i like p'oh warut and p'nino so much hahaha

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
i started off liking paul especially when his movie mor jeb came out lol but then he was so unbearable in tueng raay gor rak. now i don't wanna watch any of his lakorn. i tend to like people more if they're funny lol dats y i like p'oh warut and p'nino so much hahaha
lol. I don't like Paul in particular. I can watch his lakorns, although i prefer not too. I love his voice, so manly but yet he's so scrawny. lol. I loved him in Sompong Nong Somchai. he was funny. :lol:

but overall, i just don't like him in general.

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
So.. noon was also in that lakorn with rome rita n mart.. lol.. she paired with rome.. lol.. i havent watched that one yet though lol..

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed

I didn't like Paul in that one either, he had no chemistry with Namfon...but he did really well in Ruk Sorn Kaen...funny that you mention funny guys, I like him because I've seen him in kind of goofy, lighthearted roles, he has very few serious roles...Have you seen Nang Nok Tor with Bua, or Amalae-talai with Yardthip, or Sapai Tornado with Kob? I kind of didn't like Sai Loed Hang Ruk with Aum P, but he played a sweetie in that one.

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
i like paul better in funny or cute guy roles. he aint funny in real life but i like seeing him be funny in lakorn lol he pulls it off. he's all quiet and riap roy in real life haha ish boring to watch on tv when he's on shows and all dat lol

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
yes, i, too, prefer Paul in funny role, better than seeing him all forcing out there like TRGR :p
lol. because he's so scrawny & seeing him in an aggressive role doesn't really help much. Come on, If i were the nang'ek he's trying to rawr, I wouldn't be afraid of him. Hell I'll probably just step over him. :lol:

Just my opinion! I'm just being bias. hehe.

mozemoua

sarNie Hatchling
Aum and Noon, it's gonna be hard to get used to it, but I can manage it! I hope she has long hair in this one because she looks sooo much prettier with long hair! I don't like her short hair!!!

lilypha

sarNie Adult
seem like not many people into this thread or project??? any update? any change of Nek... I really wish that this is rita or chompoo instead of noon... sorry to noon's fans... wanna see my sexy aum with rita or chompoo though he might have to add up his height or get his nek wear flat shoes... it reminds me of casablanca... heehehhe

SethT

anie's bb [c] D=
lol no change of n'ek :p it's pretty much confirmed to be noon s cause at ATC they said this lakorn is goin to have a fitting and opening ceremony sometime this month .. i forgot the dates though.

SethT

anie's bb [c] D=
^:loool: HAHA im ok with noon though .. i like her in the lakorn with rome, rita and mart.

sarahvang

sarNie Elites
lol no change of n'ek :p it's pretty much confirmed to be noon s cause at ATC they said this lakorn is goin to have a fitting and opening ceremony sometime this month .. i forgot the dates though.
yeah!! i like noon she's a good actress i'm sure she look great with paum. :D noon's pretty too she just has really short hair but she's pretty.