Myspace?

Muddie Murda

smile...
takkie said:
hi i have a question cuz i've been thinkin abt makein an acct but i need more reasons as to why i should, i know alot of ppl that has MySpace yay, and they always ask me if i do and im like no and we say y not...well u know how that goes, its sounds like fun havein a myspace acct

ok so my question is wats the difference between MySpace and Xanga, i have a xanga acct and i only post once in awhile cuz i dont have much to say and not much replies...idk much abt web codes or web design my friend Cecilia did all the web work on it for me, thats why im kinda if-ie on makein an acct., thanx in advance of the inputs guys

[post="31940"][/post]​
Honestly...

I don't see a point in myspace... :p Well i guess my point will be so I could leave comments for my friends who don't have xanga or websites....and/or they could leave me msg since they don't have xanga or websites.

Xangas...I think most people enjoy it because of comments. Sure you like to write about your day and rant about stuff to get it out, but you'd feel it's pointless if no one reads.

I have a xanga because me and my friends share the account. We'd log on and write in one xanga about our days. It's like 'our secret' place :) since we don't email each other ( :sweat: I don't even know their email addresses *Blocks fire power from Missy and Moe*)...We're not always online at the same time either so we can't chat all the time. It's good to know that atleast your bestfriends are reading and that you're reading theirs too. ^_^

KawaiiTennyo

THE KT OF SARNIES
ive been on myspace for almost 4 years now .. it was fun at first because you know its new and all then i delete my acoount and then i had to make a new one haha cuz people threaten me.. myspace is REALLY big now .. even radio stations has their myspace's account it;s crazy EVERYONE is on myspace you can find like you cousin's ex's bf's sister's brohter in laws.. anyone hahah ims ure they're on there somehow hahah ^_^ but yea.. xanga gets boring and myspace is getting there too

T3rRi

Mrs. Robert Pattinson
I add the people i haven't add. Don't think i'm a stalker or anything. Just want more friends. I think there is 1 or 2 guy that have myspace.And the rest are girls......Wow alot of girl members......Hahaha girls are everywhere in sarnworld.That's so cool! :D

Kina

Dubsteppin'
i think its pointless to save a buncha people as friends and u dont comment or they dont comment....ever---if at all, it's once in a while.

but here's my MS page: www.myspace.com/thaigerlicious

enjoy the plainness of my page ^_^

pii-nky

sarNie Juvenile
i am soo clueless on how to work out a myspace site...but mine is
/girrly01 <--click.

ok, so its not visable to those who aren't on my friends list...yea, i suck at this stuff... but yea, add me on =)

Hiatus

Super Momo
I have myspace BUT I dont add people i dont talk to too! lol sorry for the ppl i've just deleted... i just dont want to add ppl i dont even know in real life and have never talked to them lol that's why I only have 4 friends that tags me b/c nobody in Montreal knows about myspace hahahahaha

omg LEAH lol im so gonna dd you now and spam ur damn account

here's my account anyways but dont expect me to add u if i dont know u lol i changed my "so called rules"

http://www.myspace.com/mly_

pii-nky

sarNie Juvenile
Hiatus-- omg. ur myspace is sooo cute. i love the pink thing. haha..i feel so obsessed over pink. lol

Hiatus

Super Momo
pii-nky said:
Hiatus-- omg. ur myspace is sooo cute. i love the pink thing. haha..i feel so obsessed over pink. lol
[post="54423"][/post]​

LOL are you the one who added me? :unsure: I dont know who added me

pii-nky

sarNie Juvenile
Hiatus said:
LOL are you the one who added me? :unsure: I dont know who added me
[post="54826"][/post]​

haha yea, i think i added you on =P hope you don't mind or anything haha =)

BaBeeLaiLai

BaBeeLaiLai
yeah i think it's gay how some people try to get popular through myspace..lolz..like some people i know and shit..go around adding everyone's familar face and all that shit and even people they don't know...and just think that are kool...lolz...as for meeh i don't add anyone i don't know or don't talk to! Myspace is fun...you can share pictures...thoughts and things..and i think its way easier then asianavenue..asianavenue has changed and now looks like myspace...i think thats gay! but asianavenue was kool at once though..it was fun tryin to make it look all good and stuff...heheh! my account there died though...anyone still got an aa? just wondering?

pii-nky

sarNie Juvenile
KawaiiTennyo said:
okay my my masterpiece completed so here it is kids.. you know how many time i deleted my account on myspace 4 times since 03!! hahah
well here it is kiddies ..

http://www.myspace.com/kawaiitennyo
[post="53961"][/post]​

KawaiiTennyo -- I'm adding you on sometime around, and hopefully you approve =P yea, im sure i'm active, but not always active on weekdays, thats the only problem. i need to drop Hiatus a comment soon!! haha =P